Logos Bible Software 8

An experiment in user-ranking of feature priorities for Logos 8.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for mobile app feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Simulate the Rainbow Bible

Use current tagging to simulate the Rainbow Bible in any Logos Bible. Have a master selection with sub selections (e.g. faith, salvation, etc) to highlight verses with a color code that can be turned on/off as desired.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change order of suggestions in the search box

When I type a Bible reference, the first suggestion is a search. Instead, Logos should recognize it as a Bible reference and make the first suggestion to open that passage in the preferred bible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow users to use the same title for different document types.

It would be helpful to use the same title for different document types.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make sermons editable on mobile platform

I often find myself wanting to make last-minute changes/tweaks to my sermon just before the service. However, most times I'm not on my computer, and only have access to my sermon through my phone. I'd love to see some editing functionality on the mobile platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have a component to be able to delete multiple items out of favorites, not just one a Time

Have a component to be able to delete multiple items out of favorites, not just one a Time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to EXPORT items/references & text found in CONCORDANCE

It would be great if we could export the information we find using the concordance tool just like we can when using the Bible Browser where we can "create a passage list" and all the verses are exported to one document and can be printed.

It would be great if we could "create a passage list" equivalent for the information we find using the concordance tool....

i.e. If we are searching where messiah is discussed in the Talmud (or any other book), to have those references exported and copied to another document we can print or manipulate.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Copy Bible Verses" tool ability to copy from multiple versions at a time.

If you want to copy verses from multiple Bible versions you need to:
    - Select your desired version and then copy and paste into your document.
    - Repeat the process for every additional version.

It would be so convenient to be able to select from multiple versions at once and paste from multiple versions.

Many of us do that when for clarification. You quote from two different versions or for bilingual preachers who want to have different languages in the same document.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Re-Ordering the Anchors in a Note

I would very nice if you could re-order the anchors you have added in a note. For example if you have multiple Bible verses as anchors, plus multiple text extracts from commentaries, if you can shuffle these around inside the note by dragging and dropping them, that would be very helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it would be great if you could highlight in the Sermon Editor.

I am not a preacher so I only use this tool for teaching purposes on Sunday mornings and for my Thursday night Bible study with my buddies. For the Thursday night group I am preparing for an in depth study of Revelation beginning toward the end of 2019 or beginning of 2020 and some guys may want a little more material than what we will be discussing in the group so I would like to highlight the stuff we are going to be talking about.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Increase font size in search boxes.

Hebrew with vowel points and accents are difficult to see in search boxes. Please add either automatic up-scaling and or allow the combination of ctrl key and rolling the mouse wheel to change it. Same applies to any of the views, please make it easier to do, like most other programs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reading Plan improvement (Custom plan)

Perhaps this should be two improvements, but they both have to do with reading only on weekdays.

First, the ability to adjust a Custom Reading plan to only read on weekdays or chosen days (like the predefined plans) would be very nice.

Second, the predefined "5x5x5 Bible Reading Plan" has two days of "Reflection ()" built into each week. If the first request is harder or can't be done, it would be nice to have this option on Custom Reading Plans.

Thanks,
    Don H

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make a digital copy of the Serendipity Bible. Excelent Bible for leaders of a Bible Study.

The Serendipity Bible makes leading a small group easier, even if you’ve never led a Bible study before. You don’t have to be a gifted teacher, because everything you need to lead a great small group is here in one flexible and easy-to-use package. The Serendipity Bible offers 60 course outlines for every felt need: spirituality, marketplace, recovery, marriage, and a myriad of special needs. It offers studies for every demographic: couples, singles, parents, youth, men, women, and many more. You can study the Bible by topic, book, or stories, or through studies that take you through the church year.…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More descriptive note icons (i.e. a lightbulb or hand drawing for Illustrations)

While a note icon can be used or interpreted as specifying many different types of content it would be helpful to have some that can be used/remembered to be for a very specific type of content. I would like a lightbulb (or something of similar value - a hand drawing? - that could be used for illustrations. Or a lectern that indicates sermon notes. Or a slide icon that could be used to remind that this is on a slide (this would be awesome if it could have a custom number in it for the slide it is on).

There…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow for the downloading of all notes

Perhaps I'm not familiar enough with the software. It would be great to be able to download all notes in their native format to a word document to be kept offline. I tried to do this many months ago in Logos 7 and I did not readily find an efficient way of doing this beyond the copy paste one by one. Thanks for the consideration. I LOVE this software and this company!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove 100 page print/export for NON-COPYRIGHTED books

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/171947/1032231.aspx#1032231
    THIS creates needless work, which Logos is supposed to simplify and quicken the process of using a visual filter feature without creating 120 seperate documents and combining them

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Export from Pslams Explorer into Another Program

Since you are able search for text by genre. It would be nice to export results into another program like Microsoft Word. I would like to take Psalms that praise and worship God. (Part in text not entire Psalms) copy and paste print out and use verses to praise God. I was told to do that I would need to take screenshots then do it on my own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. holding on to a created font formatting within notes

I understand that in order for Logos to load faster this option was taken away but I'd sure request it to come back. As people get older, we tend to shake more and it becomes rather difficult to go up there and select a little box and then when the box opens we are to (keep a stead hand) and click again on a little box of our desired background color. Then, we are to go to another little box (for the font color) and (trying not to shake we are to again try and click on the right colored…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Logos Bible Software 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base