Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Your software is expensive, and "Not" being able to use tablet mode with your software makes no sense. I was super excited and bought a really nice touch laptop for the pure purpose to use it as a ministry tool/computer and after finding out its not compatible shocked me. I would be more than willing and happy to repurchase the software if you can fix this as I had purchased the Logos 9 Gold.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Logos has the most important collections of the Church Fathers texts, yet there is great difficulty in studying the Church Fathers through them or taking advantage of the logos feature. Therefore, I hope that there will be a guide or a workflow that will include a complete list of the church fathers and their writings and that it will be linked to all the texts of the church fathers available at logos and linked to the Bible of course. Later, it can also be linked with Greek and Latin texts ( PG, PL) when they will be fully available at…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Team. Please close the gap between the desktop and APP interface. The software gets clunky when using an active pen in Tablet mode with Widows 10. (HP Spectre x360 13-T) Also.. a data sheet with the Windows 10/Tablet PC commands built in to the software would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Please develop a means/tutorial to load other narration voices. There are several free available on the net, and the ability to load them would be great!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Please expand the narration speeds to mirror those available in apps like Audible.
    The current options .75x, 1.0x, 1.4x and 2.0x are good.. but the the 1.4x speed is too fast for your default voice. 1.25x would be great

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Hello,
    I am writing to ask if you plan to be offering a source citation feature in your product. I have used previous versions, and was pleased that this feature was present. However, I recently created a new account as the focus of my studies is about to change, with greater focus on Church History (my intent is to get a PhD in the history of the reformation). With this new account, I have lost the ability for source citation to be inserted into my papers. My question at this point is whether source citation is a service you plan…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Include the entire Will and Ariel Durrant's "The Story of Civilization" series. Eleven Volumes published in 1935-1975. Also include "The Story of Philosophy" published in 1926. This was a groundbreaking work that helped the understanding of human history from a secular standpoint and could be used in the timeline within Logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I would love FULL functionality on the IPad!

And/Or
    Citation/bibliography functionality on the web or the online website.

Logos could replace a ton of researching we usually go to the library for, but I cannot access these resources on just an IPad, it’s super limited on the app, but slightly better accessing my account online.

It’s a bummer for me to use logos for research if I cannot gain full access to all resources either online or in the app to cite the sources That I find on my IPad.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was just thinking that it would be really good to be able to see all the verbs at a glance in the greek text by having an option to have a different colour for specific types of words, nouns, verbs, prepositions etc. and being able to select which types of words have colour if any.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello,

I sure would like to get the following  Lexham Research Commentary: Eschatology Collection, but Lexham just hasn’t got it!

Maybe someone high up can make an executive decision to create such a collection. Include the following books below.

• Jeremiah
    • Ezekiel
    • Daniel
    • Olivet Discourse books Matthew, Mark and Luke
    • 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy
    • Revelation
    • Include Lexham Dictionary and Lexham Hebrew-English & Greek-English Interlinears for OT & NT
    • Lexham Context Commentary – OT & NT for books noted above

Like MANY, I'm an eschatology buff.

I REALLY LIKE…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to suggest the following "Standard Publishing Company, International Sunday School Lessons King James Version" books be included into the library.

1. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1983-1984 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: 0-87239-616-9)
    2. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1984-1985 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    3. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1985-1986 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    4. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1986-1987 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    5. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1987-1988 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    6. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1988-1989 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    7. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1989-1990 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: 0-87403-5236)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. What would be MOST HELPFUL is in the LXX list to have references where related Greek words are also listed. For example Rev 4:2 mentions a “throne” and in the Factbook Key Article on this word is listed a number of occasions in the LXX where the word is used. What is NOT included in the list is Isaiah 6:1 where the Greek mss word is not “thronos” but “thronou”, even though “thronos” appears to be the lemma.

I suggest that the references in the LXX include all uses of the lemma and manuscript forms of the word.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I've been using logos since it was Logos Bible Software in the early '90s. I have Logos 9. I love it and using it most days. The one area of improvement I would love to see is the Altas. It would be great if you could see a location on a map better. Many times when I go to the atlas the city or mountain is not listed on the map or I can't find it. Using a location pin similar to google map would help. You could use one color when location is certain and another color when location…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Based on the Logos library we could have a feature that tracks the interpretation for each biblical chapter or part from early Christianity till now. So we could see the interpretation development.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. This morning I was looking up a word in the KittleTheological Dictionary of the New Testament. At the top of the article were the words covered in the entry-λέγω, λόγος, ῥῆμα, λαλέω, λόγιος, λόγιον, ἄλογος, λογικός, λογομαχέω, λογομαχία, ἐκλέγομαι, ἐκλογή, ἐκλεκτός. I was looking for the second to last word in the list which meant scrolling through quite a number of pages. What would be the possibility of hotlinking each of the words to its place in the article?

Thanks,
    Rick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I doubt this will get many votes, but there are times when producing a PB with a point by point guide a dynamic check box might be useful to record you have done that step/action

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. With the new FACTBOOK icon [app / shortcut] and DOCS, GUIDES, TOOLS tabs, using FAVORITE RESOURCES and LAYOUTS tabs, there is little room for additional shortcuts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. The tab key is used in Bibles, and other resources. Why not use it to change subject line in FACTBOOK?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →