Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. In prior versions, when there was a Greek/Hebrew word in ESL (or other) then that "word" was highlighted in the text (NASB95 only) everywhere regardless of how it was translated. This was a key feature for me. It went away when I upgraded to Logos 6.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. For the bilingual software let us choose the menu language during installation and have an option in the menu to switch from an english to a spanish menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Logos now only lists the top 6 or 7 commentaries in the commentary section. You have to then go and click "more" several times to see all of your resources that deal with that passage. It would be much simpler if I could just set Logos to list all of them at once.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Please consider putting in a menu option to hide all but the frontmost window. This would make the workspace far less distracting, especially when intensely study a particular passage, or extensively reading some reference material. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Here are three searches which should produce the same results but they don't. The search results in my library are next to each expression.

1. (Arius OR arianism) WITHIN 5 WORDS (writing* OR manuscript* OR literature) - 980 results

2. (Arius WITHIN 5 WORDS (writing* OR manuscript* OR literature)) OR (arianism WITHIN 5 WORDS (writing* OR manuscript* OR literature)) - 698 results

3. (Arius, arianism) WITHIN 5 WORDS (writing, manuscript, literature) - 114 results.

This gives me real pause about the effectiveness of any search in Logos 6. I'm not sure which search expression gives the correct results.

If Logos is…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. You should move to a Cloud based service with Subscription billing. Storage and accounts could be accessed by any browser and would not need to be updated on our personal computers but stored in our accounts on your cloud servers. This model would also open up your software to individuals who would be willing to invest a smaller amount monthly ($20-$60??) but not such a large upfront investment. $1000-$2300. Every person that adds your service will add to your ongoing revenue. Its is the model that all corporations are moving towards. Please consider. I personally am willing to invest in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am taking a class with Chuck Gutenson who had Pannenberg as a mentor. He said that Pannenberg died last year. It shows on your website that he is still alive. Just a minor thing but worth a quick change to be accurate.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm not sure if I'll upgrade to 6 . Not until Logos does better in their search engine. Sometime the simplest verse is impossible to find. I'm 65 and often forget where a verse is but remember most of the context. Yet when I type part of the verse I get nothing. Ridiculous!
    Another thing when I'm searching from the KJV why does your software take me into another book ,or commentary? Sometimes you guy's seem to want to impress us with everything you have. Simple search from within the Bible that's open would be nice! And why can't there…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Personally, I would like to see a "check-box" in the library window, so that individual resources (or entire volumes) could be "checked" or "unchecked." I envision something like the iTunes main music screen. One could sort their library, "uncheck" resources that are seldom used, deleting them from their hard drive. This could save a great deal of disk space for some users. So long as "only checked resources" sync/update, I think this would be a great feature. To re-download the resource, just re-check the box.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I don't know when this change took place, but when I started up Hebrew classes again this semester, I noticed that 'Enhanced Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon' (a.k.a., BDB) no longer has the stems and other important sections of a lexical entry in bold and enlarged type. This is absolutely crucial for skimming entries. Now the verbal stems and other key words are in normal type and made smaller! Please revert them to the way they were to a year or more ago. I double checked some PDF exports from back then to make sure I wasn't crazy. The change…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need Spurgeon's Sermon #1850 on John 3:16 in Vol. XXXI and it's not there. Is there any reason why it is not included?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As a dedicated fan and decades-long user of Logos, please allow me this suggestion, which would be very simple to implement from your side.

I greatly appreciate Logos including the Arabic Quran and I use it extensively.

However, Logos has also included three English translations of the Quran, to which I also refer frequently.

Two of these translations have in Logos only the titles "Quran", meaning I have to switch back continually to the title page to see which translation I'm presently reading.

I would suggest you entitle all three translations in the following manner, which would be inoffensive and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Logos 4.5 added significant performance enhancements for highlighting. I’m considering this completed because there haven’t been many votes for this suggestion or posts in the forum (about highlighting performance) since Logos 4.5 shipped.

17. My Logos 6 start to crash every time I try to run it on my OS X 11.11beta. I deleted the App and all settings. I want to reinstall the software from scratch. The Logos website is very poor designed. I cannot find the installer on the page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When making word lists, would be great to choose which pronunciations for Hebrew and Greek words to go into the audio column. This is already available in Logos 6 Pronunciation, Greek and Hebrew tools on desktop. Then when using flashcards in mobile devices, the desired pronunciation is already in place. Thank you. Jeannie Koh

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)