Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the ability to create (and share) mind maps in Logos. This would include the ability to link to Logos resources and include the ability to print them out. This would be a great help in sermon prep for many of us that use mind maps software and are stuck cutting and pasting between programs

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Show "title" in popup (in addition to the note itself and the file in which it is contained) when hovering over icon that is attached to the text. Since a note can be either "by selection" or "by reference" there must be a flag for each note as to which it is. Seems like that flag could be used to have the pop up display content based upon the type of note.

2. Be able to set icon/color default for a given note file (would save me a ton of mouse clicking)

3. Be able to do a wholesale reset on all…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Standardized smart tags (which would auto-fill as you type, like library tags)

– Universally rename-able (Also like Library tags)

– Filter-able, With the ability to create passage lists from those filters

– Visible when you hover your cursor (so you can see which tags are applied without opening the note)

• Editable from mobile apps

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In Logos 6, hovering over a reading plan hyperlink in the text window should change from an arrow to a pointer to indicate it will hyperlink.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give ALL Scripture references on the home page a "drop down" box containing the Scriptures that are referenced in the articles(s). When the cursor is placed on the reference it would be helpful if the Scripture appeared. This will help us when we are unfamiliar with a particular Scripture.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Either make the font on the on-screen Bible larger or allow the user to make the font larger so it is easier to read. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 677 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please simplify how users can get to the "Copy Bible Verses" command. One way to simplify it is to add it to the "Right Click" button. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is already implemented. After selecting “Reference” on the right side of the context menu, choose “Copy [reference]” on the left to copy that reference with the last-selected style.

To open the Copy Bible Verses window for complete control of copying, press Ctrl+Alt+B (from any application).

13. General program performance improvement (searching, loading, opening, etc) and optimization through optimizing code efficiency.

896 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Bob Pritchett responded

We have done a lot of work on performance, and continue to optimize the app on both Windows and the Mac.

I am closing this case to free up votes on more specific feature priorities. (You may also want to create new issues for specific performance bottlenecks.)

This does not mean we are done optimizing or improving the product; simply that after two years at the top of the list we know it’s a priority — that can never be completely done — and will continue to work on it.

14. Once vocab lists are reintroduced, make it intelligently able to quiz the users, learning what words (Verses) the user knows and which ones he/she doesn't. Model it after supermemo.

853 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Every time I add a book to my library, the program asks to restart.
    Since the program knows when I download a new resource, why not build in a "reindex" function rather than forcing a restart?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Focus on beefing up reading plans. I want more control over what I read, when it is read, and in what order. I want a "catch up mode" that allows me to get back on the plan when I fall behind with a choice of how long I want to take to get back on track. It would also be nice to have the program know when I have read ahead by a paragraph or a chapter by noting where I scroll to and then starting me off at that point the next day. Or giving me the option to…

371 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  39 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The ability to print pages from resources like we can in most other programs. Regular print function choice that would pop up in most programs (Print current page, all pages, pages x - x, etc...)

637 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

Printing is considered complete as of 4.1.

Please create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve printing” is too broad.)

18. I use the Inductive Bible Study Method quite often - it is not the only method I use because it is not the only method :-). The highlighting feature in Logos 4 has a precept palate, but it only has part of the symbols available. Does anyone know if Logos is going to add the rest of the symbols? I spoke to the good people at Precept and they said they were all for it, but Logos had to actually do it.

427 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 19 20