Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. When a verse is added to a clipping there is no way of knowing just by looking through the text that it has been added. This can be very frustrating if you think you have missed something and then have to trawl through all the clippings to find out if it was added in the first place

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. As is, the text comparison tool follows the top-most verse in the reading pane. As such, the verse I want to compare is often 3/4ths off the top of the reading window. Please set the text comparison to trigger with the verse is more toward the middle of the reading pane.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Much like Google Reader etc., the Logos RSS Reader would allow subscription to blogs and other RSS feeds that would be automatically downloaded, filed, and indexed within the Logos Library when Logos is opened.

These feeds would then be keyword searchable and citable like all other sources within the library. Allowing students, preachers, teachers, scholars or lay people to include up-to-date ideas within personal study, church work or academic documents.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the ability to select and copy text from all the places we used to be able to in L3: Passage/Exegetical Guides, Bible Word Study, Search Results, and Resource info panels.

848 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  15 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I have Desktop PC with large hard drive and want all my books there, but a laptop with smaller hard drive and only need a subset of my books there. At present if I delete books (hide resources) from my laptop, they are also removed from my desktop where I want my full library. Need a way to isolate the hide resource to be local to the device or shared if desired.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Like what is done in the Exegetical Tool, instead of having to manually highlight a word to have the corresponding word be highlighted in appropriate texts, it would be nice if as you hover over words, the corresponding word is automatically highlighted. The problem with the exegetical tool is that it is one verse at a time separated by a lot of other information, very small and only available in that tool. I'd like it as I'm reading a paragraph. And yes, I'm requesting this from seeing it in Accordance.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Logos has a great copy and paste option that throws in the footnote and full formatting. But for users of bibliographic managers (endnote, zotero, mendeley, bookends, sente, etc. etc.) this function cannot be utilized.

A simple fix would allow us to make use of this feature in Logos - Allow the user to specify a selection of text that will be put into the footnote along with the page number cited.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. The list of custom guide templates on the Guides menu is sorted by order created, and there is no way to sort them alphabetically or drag and reorder the list. Please add this ability.

For more info see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29629.aspx

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back Logos 3's Topic Browser and Fuzzy Search capabilities

707 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The book print version assumed that one would mark those read readings off on the book paper. The Logos electronic version is missing this helpful location-status feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. To save on high postage costs for Volumes 1 & 2 teaching Logos 5, why not produce a downloadable version that could be either read from the screen or printed out. This way, P&P costs would be cut out making the Volumes available at a reasonable price, considering that P&P outside of the USA costs about $25.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Logos user needs ability to select & organize his digital library books into different 'bookshelves' and label the bookshelves. kindle app has something like this feature and calls it 'collections'. Its a great feature for big digital libraries.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For the sake of better access of Faithlife Study Bible articles and maps, a directory please!

Currently, one has to scroll through every map to find a specific one; similarly, articles are accessed passing through the study notes. It would be nice to access specific articles and abbreviated references via a directory. Also, is the addition of various literary structures of biblical books possible?

Lastly, though the app is a Study Bible (implicitly presenting both Bible and notes) is there an option to collapse panels and have just one reading as the Logos app does?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I like the "Copy" option, but with all the other possibilities one can do from "Print/Export" (PDF, Copy to MS Word, etc.), it would be great to see that on the "Right Click" Menu right under the "Copy" option. I would bet that a large majority of users aren't familiar with all that the "Print/Export" can do.
    God bless, Richard

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. L4 needs a sort field added to the library--one with Dewey Decimal System numbers. Since Logos provides a real library, you should also provide a way to organize it like a real one.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Include an editor for personal books to correct spelling, grammar or spaces including paragraph breaks due to different pages in the original word document.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reduce the huge amount of blank space in the search window between the header [e.g. BIBLE RESULTS 602 results in 553 verses in 5 resources (10.18 sec)] and the top of the search results list.

The blank space takes up precious screen space!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I would love the ability to automatically generate sentence diagrams!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Logos software can keep track of the resources currently owned and create a list to recommend updates or additional resources to complete a set (e.g. the NAC has had a few additions in the past few months, so keeping a tab on those resources to remind me to purchase in order to complete my commentary set). I'm OCD and like full sets, but have a hard time keeping up with which commentary sets have new resources.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)