Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. As part of an entire study course, this would be a great book to be able to carry around and have mobile access to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Unless I'm missing something, there's no quick way to switch Bible versions in the mobile app—something equivalent to the "Parallel Resources" button in the desktop app.

While I'm liking some of the user interface improvements in the iOS7 updated app, I believe one of the missing options is a quick switch between common Bible versions.

This is what keeps me using YouVersion or other Bible apps alongside Logos. Logos is good for in depth study, but if I want to switch from NSRV over to NET, it's going out to the Library, searching for the new version through my whole…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. First off, I would like to say that the prayer list is an absolute favorite tool of mine on Logos and I truly appreciate that you have not only made them, but also put them in the top ribbon. This is a great tool... so THANK YOU!!

One thing I would strongly recommend is a larger area to write in prayer details. When I go to add a new, or edit a current prayer request, I get a very small window (see screen shot link below). For me, this has been a pain to type into, as some of my…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This is a feature that would be infinitely helpful for tracking personal progress toward reading completion goals, etc. If you're like me there are tons of books you have access to in Logos but it's difficult staying focused on one book or author. I will start reading one thing, get distracted and veer off in some other direction on some other topic in some other book, before I know it, I'll be sitting there a few days later back at the book I started with days beforehand thinking "this is that book I started reading days ago and until just…

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I don't know about you, but I have often found myself accidentally opening and closing tabs in many of the panels I have made. I suggest adding a LOCK / UNLOCK TABS option for each panel so that we can LOCK a panel we do not want to edit, or UNLOCK a panel that we do want to edit.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would you please include the Sagradas Escrituras - 1569 to the list of spanish bibleselected instead of english as default.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Make it possible to "Star" or somehow mark favorite books or make a favorite books folder. When there are more than 1000 books, it would be nice to "tag" "favorite" whatever, to be able to have them at the top of the book list or in another list for easier access. I know that if you open them, they are at the top of the list, but it would be nice to tag them without having to open them to get them to that place.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Read aloud voice speed settings of (.75, 1., 1.4, 2.) please change the extremely high and low speed settings to closer increments of (1., 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4) :-)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The ability to hide and unhide user created collections as a means of simplifying the process and maintaining streamlined libraries to effectively "archive" larger collections (e.g. Perseus Classics) that are used infrequently (i.e., diachronic word studies as opposed to synchronic word studies).

Large user libraries take significant time to index, and with frequent updates being published, resultant indexing may need occur when a laptop user does not have the time to wait. Scheduling updates to occur in the middle of the night is not always an option with a powered-off laptop, and manual updating risks multiple updates and multiple indexes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Instead of having to do this procedure once for each version, I would like to be able to pre choose in my style below exactly which versions are copied to the word processor and have them formatted as in my code below. As it is I have to repeat the procedure for each version for each verse I insert.

%NoRedLetter
    %NoFootnotes
    %NoCitation

=Header
    <p>[FullPassageRef]</p><p><p>[Version]<tab><tab></p><p>
    =ForEachVerse<sup>[VerseNum]</sup> [VerseText]

=Footer
    </p>

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Please post past blogs or make them available to us.
    Jan 27th blog on reading the OT and its relevance to the NT was informative. However, I did not read all of it and forgot to copy and paste it to read it later

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. A user's library consists of resources are licensed and indexed on a personal basis.

If I am in school at a seminary university, I am likely not the only user to have a Logos library. However, if the university IT could create a common collection of resources, it could save server allocation space on my user drive.

If a seminary has 250 students with a 10GB library, that's 2.5TB of potentially duplicated data.

Since my library may not be identical to everyone else's (or to the common collection) the indexing of my resources would have to belong in my profile.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. SUGGESTION: After running a search, I would like to the ability to create a collection of books from the search result.

BENEFIT: Create Collections based on custom searches unique to a passage or topic.

HOW: Add to the "Search Result Resource Panel menu": "Save as Collection". It's the same functionality and menu that you find in the Bibliography Resource Panel Menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. at the moment in Logos 5+ the Report Typo does not show up on the drop down menu unless your connected to the net, I do not have permanent internet, nor do I want it. However I do want to make Logos 5 more User Friendly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. The Logos Indexer is a resource hog in Windows. Even when priority is set to low it chews up resources and slows down machined performance dramatically.

See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/77979.aspx

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Many times within a Bible, I may view several passage locations. But, then, I may want to go back to one in particular but not necessarily the previous one. I like the way Firefox does this - by clicking and holding the back button, after a delay a listing of locations drops down below the button.

This would be helpful within a Bible in particular.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. It's about the resource: Worship in the Early Church: An Anthology of Historical Sources, www.logos.com/product/31154/worship-in-the-early-church-an-anthology-of-historical-sources
    I want Logos to enable that when I have prioritised something specific in it, that references to certain Church Fathers verses, would pop up from it, when hovering the mouse over a reference.
    The translation is much newer and better than the ordinary Church Fathers set included in Verbum base-packages and Silver and up: www.logos.com/product/5771/early-church-fathers-protestant-edition
    www.logos.com/product/7832/early-church-fathers-special-catholic-edition

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)