Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. When I have several texts brought up, I can return to the earlier texts by touching the back arrow, but I can't return to the newer text that were up previously.

Would be nice if history worked in both directions on my ipad

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It will be great if daily, my desktop background can change to the verse image. Great advertising space for logos too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. create a "match case" option for the word tree tool. For example, in John 15:1-11, the word abide is used 10 times. However, it is capitalized and in the plural 8 times, so when you do the tree for "abide", only two branches show. Abide and abides do not appear in the results. Match case will alleviate this.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Currently when you link windows between a Bible and a commentary it moves the the best possible match or range of verses. This is annoying if you are studying a single verse. I would like the ability to return verses for the verse I am studying. For example if I am studying Mark 1:6 don't give me Mark 1:4-8. Allow me to lock the passage so I only get return for Mark 1:6 or whatever verse I am studying.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. integrate the reading plans with the audio bible. This is how it'd work: - you select to read the daily verses (pick your day)
    - it'd play the verses for that day, automatically jumping from verse to verse, starting and stopping where it needs to.
    - Once you finish the audio for that day, it "checks off" that day's reading.

Of course, it'd need to be able to pause and keep up with where you are if it is paused over the course of days or even weeks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I love the Logos 4 Home Page Bible study but I would love to be able to personalize just what books and layout it opens to.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I've been a customer since about 1996 and I would like to be able to take part. There are many customers outside of the States, and excluding us from the Macbook draw is a bit frustrating.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Can the ability to connect words or phrase within a section of text be added to an already great Bible Study Program. Example is connecting the thoughts from Hebrews 10:34, -> 11:13-14, -> vs16, -> vs26, -> vs 39.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I am suggesting that you increase font size of interlinear call out at bottom of page when hoovering over Greek or Hebrew words to assist those of us who wear glasses. I also suggest moving the call out from the bottom of the page to directly under the word being examined. Additionally adding audio pronouncing the word would greatly enhance in the learning process.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. perhaps a more vivid color (like red) for the current narrow bar? perhaps combined with other visual aids, such as increasing font size globally, that could be an easy one-click option?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to be able to right click on any word in my Logos 5 Mac Bible program and have an option for the pronunciation of that word.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Once the NIV and NLT are finished (hopefully soon?), you will have RIs for the top 6 Bibles (NASB seems to bounce between #6 and #7). Personally, I'd like to see the ISV and the HCSB next.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. to allow one a smoother transition from original reading to quick reference and back again to the original reading rather than re typing where one wants to go back to. Helps in continuity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Move an open document from the open layout to another layout, or duplicate an open document from the open layout to another layout.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like to assign 1 or more resources types to a panel within a layout so that there is control for opening a resource of that type. For example, one panel might be assigned as 'Dictionaries', another 'Notes' another 'Commentaries' , or 'Resources', 'Bibles'. When a new resource is opened from the PG, library or button bar, it should open in the panel assigned to that type of resource, or default to whatever scheme is currently used by Logos (I have no idea what that is since it follows no apparent logic - it is not 'like with like',…

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It seems that copy/paste does not work out of the Scripture in the latest versions of Wordperfect 6. Some of us really perfer WP to Word because of the controls in WP. PLEASE continue to support us! I know we may be considered Luddites, but we are not!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I love the faint underline of community highlight, those items that are commonly highlighted by the Logos community. It would be great if we could open a resource and color all community highlights with a color of our choice. When I read, it is easy to overlook the underlined portions. If I could choose a color to pre-highlight as I read, it would make the content come alive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. When teaching from Logos 5 I would like to be able to hover over an icon in another file and see more than a preview. It makes answering questions quicker and I don't have to open so many note files. Example: someone asks a question and the answer is in a parallel passage research file I have (not part of teaching outline) or my word study file.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I rarely use a desktop or laptop computer these days. To have the Topic Guide available on a hand held device would be beneficial in anyone's Bible study.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →