Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Allow me to create a "tag" or a "note" for an individual word without creating a "postem note" in the text (I find a text full of postem notes very distracting) which appears when I hover over the word which has been tagged. I'm working through Ab Urbe Condita, and want to enter a specific translation for a word in the text, without cluttering the text with icons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Let Users set their own Default Study Layout.

Currently, if I go to Home, enter a Bible verse, then press "Go," Logos gives me a Study Layout with several windows of resources: Passage Guide, Exegetical Guide, Bible Translations and Commentaries. These are all very helpful.

However, on the right side, two other windows also come up called Information and Text Comparison. For my purposes, neither is helpful. Rather, I find that ...

1) they eat up valuable space which could otherwise be given to the Bible & Commentary windows, and
    2) they are annoying, because as I move my cursor…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When new resources are downloaded they should be pushed from the online store to my mac, downloaded and indexed all without me having to restart logos. The restarting is surely not needed? The ipad doesn't need it...

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Without the ability to print Logs software is FUNDAMENTALLY flawed. Even the most basic software can print. Logos is incredibly capable software with the best programmers!! Logos has taken a POLICY decision to LIMIT how much we can print. WHY? We are not children or thieves that need to be controlled in this way. I do not own any other piece of software where such a childish limit exists. Would you buy a word processor that limits your output? Why have we tolerated this for so long?

We want to be able to print anything that we are working on.…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Right now you have to click and drag each individual resource you want hidden into the hidden resources area. And if you want to go back and unhide them you have to do that one at a time to. It would be nice if you could ctrl-click or shift-click multiple books in your library then drag them all at once into the hidden resources file. Or maybe on the right side of the library after you select multiple books, where you can already tag or rate them all at the same time, add a button where you can hide these…

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can hide multiple resources by selecting them in the Library, right click while holding down Ctrl (on Windows) or Option (on Mac), then choose “Hide these resources”.

I’m closing this suggestion to free up votes; we do not currently plan to implement an “unhide multiple resources” feature. If you think this is important, please create a new suggestion. (But first, it may be helpful for us to know why frequently hiding and unhiding batches of resources is necessary. Hiding is intended to get rid of resources you never want to see again, not to temporarily remove resources. Is there some “deeper” library management function you’re trying to accomplish, and hiding is the only way to do it right now?)

6. Can You Please Put An Exegetical Guide On The Logos Bible App For The iPad and iPhone.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. The Library always defaults back to Title sort order every time you open it, but some users prefer to normally view it sorted by Rank or by Last Updated. Please remember the sort order between uses of the Library.

See also these forum threads: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/61222.aspx
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/65428.aspx
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/73500.aspx

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 158 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Logos really needs a note overhaul. I have been appalled by how basic and generally unhelpful note taking is for such an expensive and powerful application. I am transitioning from the OliveTree Bible Study app, and I never expected it to be such a tough transition. All that aside, my main request is for tagging within notes (as OliveTree has). This would allow users to add multiple tags such as "sanctification" "scripture" "Holy Spirit" etc. to a particular note. Then later when doing a sermon or study on sanctification they can pull up all their notes or highlights with that…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It takes much too long to load the home screen. The methods for this are readily available and I think you should consider this change.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am trying to enter a specific Chronological reading plan for the NT, but am finding myself fighting the "smarts" built into the reading plan software. Can a new character be introduced that will let me tell Logos 5 how to divide up the reading increments? For example, how about a colon:

luke 1:1-56, luke 1:57-80: matt 1:18-25, luke 2:1-20, matt 1:1-17, luke 3:23-38, luke 22:21-40: matt 2:1-23, luke 2:41-52, mark 1:1-8, matt 3:1-12, luke 3:1-20, john 1:1-18: John 1:19-28, mark 1:9-11, matt 3:13-17, luke 3:21-22, john 1:29-34, mark 1:12-13, matt 1:1-11, luke 4:1-13, john 1:35-51, mark 1:16-20, matt 4:18-22,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. See this thread for details and a screenshot:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/48821.aspx

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Devote some time and effort into fixing some long-standing Logos features like the Reading Plan and Prayer List. Currently the Reading Plan has 269 votes for enhancements, and requests for fixes/enhancements go back at least 3 years!! The limitations of this one feature are preventing me from wildly endorsing Faithlife as a platform for my SS class and Women's small groups. What's the delay?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to be able to create a reading using a calendar so I can designate exactly what passages to read each day or week. This way i can coincide the reading with my Sunday School Lessons, Personal Devotionals. I would also like a way to edit my plans in the caledar.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow reading plans to break by 1 chapter at a time and also to allow for meditative reading where I may re-read the same passage over multiple sessions within any given reading plan and it adjust and not put me behind. I can then move at the pace of God and not the pace of the program. (which is awesome) :-)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A reverse interlinear like exists for ESV et. al. using the latest version of the HCSB text.

221 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)