Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Deliver BSM an ebook so it can be read on my iPad and keep it like a resource in Logos 4.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. For Chinese Bible, please underline the words added by translators by dashes, as what NASV uses italics for the same purpose.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Logos on iOS is by definition a subset of the full Logos feature-set, but knowing just what does and does not carry over from desktop Logos is somewhat of a guessing game. There are web tutorials, but an integrated help section - even if it was partially built on links to online resources & video tutorials - would make discovering what is and isn't possible on Logos for iOS a better user experience.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I use Google foor Basic searches because it is faster, easier to find exactly wthat I am looking for. Many times it includes Logos references. In Logos it is either thousands of references or none because of how I phrase the search... with Google uses the exact same search pattern I get results I can use in short order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Dear Logos,

Love your product! Have been a long time user. One request, Bible Works actually has a Flashcard module for learning Greek and Hebrew vocabulary. I noticed that you can print out flashcards from Logos, but actually it would be much nicer/easier to have this as an electronic feature on Logos and available also for the I Pad/Androids as well. Has there been any work in this direction?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to have a better way to construct more complicated morphological searches.
    Provide some more help on morphological and syntax searches! The tutorial videos are very basic! Now, much of how it works, you have to explore by yourself and through soms Wiki-pages.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. When I purchase new books I find it frustrating that I have to remember the name of the book before I can access it. It would be nice if one could have a separate category that would make these books easily accessible and it would be nice if they appeared in the order they were purchased.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Extend the capacity of exegetical searches. Right now they only show fifteen verses at a time which requires multiple searches to be done for longer passages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Already available in Logos 4 on the locator bar after selecting Annotation in the drop down menu, this feature would be truly useful on the small formats of the iPhone/Pad/Android devices!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If you put Logos into something like a tabbed browser, you could have multiple passages open during church service when the preacher goes from Genesis, to Matthew, to Isaiah, and back, etc. Or, during study, you could have the Bible on one tab, dictionary on another, commentary on another, then search or other items on another - all full page with the option for split page as exists now.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When you copy verses using Ctrl-Alt-B or Ctrl-F10 as soon as you hit ALT-P to paste the box should disappear and you should still be in your word document, right now you have to click around the box or hit CTRL-Shift-F11 to dock and it kicks you back to logos and you have to use your mouse to get back to your word document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. MUSIC FILES ONE HAS PURCHASED COULD SOMEHOW BE ADDED TO LOGOS AND PLAYED THROUGH THE LOGOS HYMNAL. PERHAPS 0SOMEHOW IN THE FUTURE BE INDEXED AND SEARCHABLE.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Kindle Fire - Please introduce the Collection feature...please be able to view one's 'mytags', series, etc. The collection feature is a 'MUST' option as how can anyone see the book they're looking for among a library of thousands?? Please seriously consider this option...I know anyone who has a Kindle must want access to such an option...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Pop-up Box to Describe all Updates\Changes\Added Resources, Etc when Logos Re-Starts or Downloads. Whenever Logos says it is downloading, and then asks me to restart it.... I get excited knowing that Logos has either upgraded or I have a pre-pub item that has been completed and is downloading. But I never know exactly what it is and would really love to know if it is a new resource so that I can go in and add it to a specific collection if necessary.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. View Only Downloaded Resources Option when viewing Library on iPad instead of seeing all available resources in entire Library. This way you minimize the browse time in viewing available resources.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm a highlighting/underlying nut when I read in normal/literal books and I love the fact I can personalize so much with Logos 4.

Proposal:
    Enable the number keys to be available to be used for shortcut keys, as well. Perhaps even add the keys like:

"`/~"

"[/{"

"]/}"

"\/|"

";/:"

"'/""

",/<"

"./>"

"//?"

I know I would find a way to utilize all these keys in my studies and would greatly appreciate their being utilized as an option.

Much appreciated and many blessing!

RS

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Is there a reason for the arrows on the slide bars being so small? A bit larger or even coloured would make navigating much easier for our aging population. I doubt that larger arrows would disturb those whose eyesight is still in top form.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Develop a forward and backward arrow head positioned in the upper left corner. Mimics internet browser arrow heads (Internet Explorer; Firefox, etc.). This can be accomplished via "restore point" creation that takes snap shots every few seconds or minutes - defaulted. One may not get back to their exact last screen view, but it may be something that is better than nothing that "History" or "Layout" cannot record for restoration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →