Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. When you enter data slightly misspelt into Google it gives you alternatives. "Do you mean...?" Logos just can't cope unless everything is spelt perfectly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Logos crashes on occasion if it is left open for 2-3 days in between using it. This is a separate problem but I would like to be able to recover the results of any searches (Strong's #s, etc.) that were made since the last "Update active" when restarting the program so I don't have to start over.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Markdown support in notes and sermon editor for headings, links, bold/italic, lists, etc.

Enable this feature in editor and as an import option.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi Logos!

This is not a book suggestion, but a suggestion about how the topic browser could be more functional. Please forward this to the person/team in charge of the topic browser.

My suggestion is that you seem to have a small blind spot that could easily be rectified and would make the topic browser turn up more relevant 'hits'.

There are two category of books that aren't normally thought of as dictionaries with articles, but that have entire chapters that totally could be added to the topic browser so that when searching for topics, the chapters in these books…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. to add an option to view results alphabetically in Factbook. For example in 'Referred to as' there is no possibility to customise the results

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a language tool that separates roots from cognate words so both can be studied simultaneously. For example "hypomone" could be separated into "upo" and "meno" for a detailed study.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Support for Grammar.ly instead of having to copy/paste back and forth. Give grammar.ly access on the desktop version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable a note to be attached so a specific English word in the Bible. That note could be seen in any or all translations.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When trying to manage my resource priority lists, it would be helpful to be able to filter the existing priority list by resource type so that I can focus on the particular resource type I am trying to prioritize. As it is currently, all the resource types are mixed in the priority list and without filtering it is difficult to tell whether the resource types are prioritized as intended.

If the filter currently applied in the library resource window would also be applied to the priority list, that would work well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I am a subscriber to the Faith Life TV package for our church. For 800$ a year, this provides great content and all of the MOBILE Ed courses. However, I was teased during the pandemic as all of the audio versions and study guides to the courses were made available in my Logos app and software program. Then on July 1, they were deleted.
    Please consider adding the audio and study guides for the mobile ed courses back to the subscribers library. Its very difficult to watch a video of a courses while driving down the highway! (Let alone, dangerous!)…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When playing the audio portion of mobile ed titles, or audio books, I would like a sleep timer that stops playback after 8, 15, 30, 60 minutes, and also allows entering customized time like Amazon's Audibles. I use this feature with my Amazon Audible Audio Books to put me to sleep at night.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be great to compare the % similarity of language between large sections of original language texts. For example search for similar phrases between large sections of Genesis and Deuteronomy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. The colors for speaker markup in the sermon editor are all very muted. They don't really pop as something that stands out and catches your eye. I use certain colors for certain things in my sermon notes and sometimes all I need to see is the color to jog the next thought. There are a lot of colors to choose from in the notes section of the program, it would be nice to see something like this in the sermon editor too.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why can't logos let you take notes then save those notes under a name of your choseing. click the typed in verse and your chosen bible appears on the right side of the screen highlighted. I read books with logos but the rest of the program is to cryptic to understand. It also is such a big program it take forever to load wordsearch loads very quickly. Logos however has a much better selection of study material Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I think it would be helpful to have the full range of search filters working in the web app.

If I have a series of books or magazines that I'd like to search I'd like to use the series:Magazine-Name or {Series "Magazine Name"} in the search box to filter the results.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Rework, revamp and overhaul layouts for non programmers who sit in a group bible study wishing to be useful and helpful on a passage of Scripture being studied in a group setting. Imagine sitting in a circle and your turn comes on a passage to read and being able to offer something to the group (and not being passed over because Logos took took long or you didn't preload the right layout before the study). Factbook is ok but a group bible study mode that pulled up a dictionary, map, and a couple of commentaries should be immediate NOT something…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. In sermon docs, the user can go to reading view, but it doesn't do page mode, like resources. This should be enabled, and it should also be set to swipe through, with pinch-to-zoom +reflow.

MS Word has this in their "read mode" and it works flawlessly for preaching from a laptop screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →