Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. make popups so that the mouse can actually hover over them and bring up further references

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The hard copies of both Daniel B. Wallace - Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics; and AT Robertson - Grammar of the Greek New Testament in the Light of Historical Research have a New Testament Scripture index, but the Logos version does not. As it would happen, I needed it for the first assignment for which I used the Logos version, but it wasn't there. I had to go to the library to look it up. Kind of defeats the purpose of having them in my library.

Can we get these included in the books?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i would like to be able to place a flag (many flags) throughout my readings that will remain there until they are personally removed. the purpose of the flag would be a hyperlink to other locations within other resources. like a personal hyperlink to other material. this would greatly improve my ability to continue on a thought path and yet allow me to create digression if i so desired.

example - as i am reading in John 20:9 i could place "flag#987a" there and at any point in the future it would instantly link me to "flag#987b" in "Matthew Henry's…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello,

I would like to have the ability to highlight mutiple rows of text and then push the "box" option under Emphasis Markup in Highlighting and get one single distinct box around all of the text I have selected rather than a box for each set of word rows.

Thank You.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 Have the page numbers at the top of the search and the bottom, instead of just at the bottom.

2 It would be nice to be able to x out a search listing as you scroll thru them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. www.textweek.com is a great resource for lectionary preachers, and includes both historical and contemporary commentaries on scriptures, as well as online sermons and other resources. The information is archived on the site, so it would be great if Logos could team up with textweek.com to integrate the website into searches through the My Passage Guide.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The default translation for this is the ESV; this user does not want to ever have to look at that translation, wants the ability to set the preferred Bible for the data generated from the ring pull-away sections.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I like that I can display my prayer lists on the features pane above my home page. I think it would be nice if the only prayers visible were for the current day.

For instance, I have certain things I only pray for on Tuesdays so those should only be visible on Tuesdays on not on Saturday.

Another option would be to allow me to create a prayer list for specific days (like Wednesday - Family & Friends) and only display it on the scheduled day (in this case, Wednesdays).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1) make it work like L3 in that you can move words backwards to more align with word placement in the Greek text
    2) make it work like L3 by having right-click functions (Display Information, Selected text, Selected references)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. (Logos 4 Mac) Mellel is a frequently used editor for long or Hebrew-containing documents on Mac, as Word is weak in these areas. "Copy Bible Verses" and "Paste" generally works for Mellel, but does not, however, properly format tabs, etc.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. (For Logos 4 Mac). The "Replace with Passage" service would be much more useful if one could include from different version (English, Greek, Hebrew, etc.) without going back to Logos to switch the "Copy Bible Verses" preferences. This could be as simple as supporting expansions like "Rom 1:1(ESV)" or "Rom 1:1(NA27)", expanding the acronyms as usual in the various interfaces.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Too many updates that tie up my computer, Logos will not open until the updates are completed. Fix it where Logos updates in the background and the program will still operate.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I have a particular plan that I use where each day covers a different part of the scriptures...

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I generally enjoy the content that is loaded into my Logos homepage at start-up. But when I read the articles, it would be nice if I could click an X of some sort to remove them, if I want to. The homepage need not automatically load new articles. But perhaps that could be a feature as well: a button to click that would either randomly, or by user preferences, load another article onto the homepage.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. Parallel translations/text
    2. Ability to separate propositions independently for each translation/text
    3. Easy placement of arcs
    4. Pre-labeled logical relationships
    107 votes