Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. As it stands now, one has to move the mouse and click on bold or italics to get this feature for taking notes. It would be nice to have keyboard control B or control I to do this process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to have the option to mark one or more resources as "pinned", avoiding them to follow the others belonging to the same link set. This way, browsing a specific "pinned" Bible version, for example, would cause the other resources belonging to the same set to reposition accordingly, while moving the unpinned ones would not change those marked as "pinned".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently if one has to restore an iPhone/iPad, one loses all his downloaded Logos resources. They must be manually re-selected, and then the download process--if there are a large number of books--can take a huge amount of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow a view of Library books, periodicals to show when they were purchased.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. A running background process or service that allows users to capture screens (whole or part), highlighted information or web pages like MS OneNote and InstaPaper.com. Results can be sent to Clippings or Notes (user choice).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I have several books both in my Logos and in my bookshelf. Sometimes I find myself thinking whether to buy a book in Logos or order it from bookdepository.com or some other place.

Suggestion: If you get both at the same price, like a bundle. This would solve a serious issue.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. This information will make building collections, parallel resource sets and tagging resources. This will allow us to select resources that are indexed alike and use that to help decide how to organized that resource in our library.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be great if we could customize the home page layout content in such a way that it shows commentary from one of our "collections" for the lectionary passages for the week. Even better would be the option to import our own lectionary for this purpose, for those of us that plan out sermon series for a year or longer and do not rely on a traditional lectionary. This way we put in some work once a year and then every time we open up Logos we see some commentary on what we're preaching on right on the home…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clippings need the same expand/contract capability as notes.
    When doing a search that includes clippings (or notes), the search should return with the matched items expanded.
    Both notes and clipping should support mytag; a search on mytag should result in matching tags being highlighted.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello,

What would you think about having a few tabs at the top of the Prioritize Pane in the Library Menu, to separate the Dictionary Priorities, from the Lexicon Priorities, from the Bible Priorities?

Let me Know What You Think!

Douglas

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would be interested in this collection in your software

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Just like scribbling notes on the actual bible, I would like to see Logos having the ability to do this.

The following is what I've suggested in the forum http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29386.aspx

"From what I'm currently seeing from the bible text that is associated to the note files is how the Visual Filters Menu (the three circles on top of the book's toolbar) controls the overall visual of all the highlighting, notes, etc. on the bible text. We check and uncheck to hide/show those notes and highlights. My point is these visual filters provide an idea on how we can control which…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Wouldn't it be nice to zoom in on a graphic within a resource, instead of saving and using an outside viewer to view it?
    http://community.logos.com/forums/p/29789/220566.aspx

176 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There should be a list of visual filters that give the title and the filter color or how it is noted. There are a lot of filters and we forget which color we have used for what.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Right clicking on the comparison bar allows one to bring up a floating window. But, there is no option to restore it back to its original place. Docking really doesn't do the trick. Also, when right clicking on the Text Comparison Bar, and bringing up the floating window, the colour is black as a background and differences between the Translations is blue. It would be nice if we could have an option to change the colours here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. The list of custom guide templates on the Guides menu is sorted by order created, and there is no way to sort them alphabetically or drag and reorder the list. Please add this ability.

For more info see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29629.aspx

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)