Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. In order to browse all the contents of a multi-volume work such as Encyclopedia of Christianity or Karl Barth's "Church Dogmatics" and navigate to another part of the work when you don't know where you're going, you have to open each volume and poke around in each one's TOC pane.

The TOC pane should show a global table of contents covering the entire work with all its volumes. It seems this should be technically feasible since it is possible to navigate directly to a different volume (within the same tab) if you know what to type into the reference box.…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As the number of Logos resources increases, older resources are missing hyperlinks to the newer resources. Use the technology behind notes and clippings to allow users to add their own hyperlinks, with the information stored in a separate hyperlinks file. The links added could be reported to Logos in the same way as typos are, facilitating the updating of the older resources.

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. http://community.logos.com/forums/p/29051/215010.aspx#215010
    Use ISBN to upload basic citation information on book. User then adds a list of the scripture covered in the book. A new section in the Guide section shows you what books in your own library cover the passage you are studying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please
    1. Allow us to search for books within multi-work volumes from the Library Screen (perhaps have a sublist under multi-work volumes displaying the different books found within).
    2. Display which book within a multi-work volume a search result is found
    3. Allow us to limit searches within a multi-work volume to a specific book found within that volume.

See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29034.aspx

More and more resources are being published as author-based collections were individual books are within a volume of works. This can be a problem when searching as results are displayed as being within a volume of a work and…

258 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Now, I'm sure that I will make this sound ridiculously simple to accomplish BUT why can't the developers of the Logos 4 software, create an "addin" that would "decode" the Hebrew and Greek ANYWHERE in our software that we hover over??? If the whole Goal of Logos 4 is to make... academic bible study easy for "dummies" then why not decode the Hebrew and Greek text for us ANYWHERE? The way I see it.. Anytime a person would come to an foreign word in the bible or in one of the commentaries they could just flip a switch, hover over…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I like to work a verse at-a-time, but with the ability to jump back and forth quickly between a verse-by-verse view with stacked parallel verses, and a full text view in the "primary" version. I used this in BWW, and it was highly efficient. The Text Comparisons tool is very weak. First, you cannot navigate in it. Second, you cannot do word lookups. On Mac, even in 4.2a B4, you cannot select text at all, or copy it. You cannot change the fonts.

If Text Comparisons behaved more like a regular text window, it would mean that I could close…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it an option within Logos 4 so we don't have to go through this http://wiki.logos.com/Reading_Plans!

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to restrict searches to chapter or article titles and section headings and/or items that appear in the Table of Contents panel (which may or may not be the same thing).

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello,

I would like to suggest that Logos make Logos Bible Software Completely Voice Controllable. "Open ABC"..."Close XYZ"

Let Me Know What You Think! :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello,

I would like to suggest the option for the "Right-Click" menu that would instantly give an Etymological definition or "tracking" of any word (hebrew, greek, chaldean, english, aramaic). Please Let Me Know What You Think! :)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. When uninstalling Logos 4, it would be good if the user was warned that their downloaded resource files would be deleted as part of this uninstall. Redownloading multiple GB of books is not fun :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It just seems so intuitive to use the Microsoft convention of the maximize / minimize button to make the windows in Logos go full screen and then back.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. When a resource is open and I click the "information" icon (small 'i' in a circle), I get a detailed set of information about the resource, including some technical stuff about the resource's identifier and filename as well as the searchable fields in the resource.

In the Library view, with the information pane open (toggled with the same icon as previously described, incidentally), I only get a small amount of information about the same resource. It would be great to see the same information in both places.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to be able to add the photos that I took when I was in Israel to Biblical Places and Biblical Things

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. To find actual TEXT of an historic document or council or catechism or extra-biblical book, having a category (like TOPICS) that identifies either the Title Page or TOC of a specific source text would be great. Under TEXTS, the book or document could be quickly identified.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. The ability to use the highlighting tools within the clippings window would be fabulous. I use the clippings window when preparing for messages, and the ability to highlight the clippings would be indispensable.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have asked this in the past and would really appreciate some feed back on this. As i use other Bible software programs, i am relieved to see a small title of the layout that i am in next to the header of the software i have open at the time. Something like this would really be appreciated:

Logos Bible Software 4 "- Layout name here"

It is helpfull in respect to knowing that when i open the program it is telling me where i am at in regards to what layout i closed it in, in the event i…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)