Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. The Library of Congress Subject Headings provide a rich set of classification for books. It would be helpful of LOGOS resources could be tagged with correct LC Subject.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice if prayer lists could be exported to external task/project managers. Since ToodleDo is free and has open, published APIs, I'd request that this be the first one considered.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I'd like to have a hyperlink from the resource information screen directly to that book on Amazon (or other online booksellers). It would be useful to read reviews on books, recommend it to friends, check other relevant works, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable multitouch pinch-to-zoom on Logos4 Mac!
    (Maybe this is just a glitch with the beta, but pinch-to-zoom works in most other applications on my macbook, but not on Logos. This would be a very handy feature!)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This would create a Logos book based on selected text from a variety of sources keyed to Biblical text. Consider it a modern adaptation (e-catena) of a Medieval practice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice if Logos (both PC and iPad/iPhone/iPod versions) could import/export notes to/from Evernote. If possible the format should be compatible with OliveTree's BibleReader so the notes can be portable between applications.

1,246 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the Mac OS X Finder, holding down the option key and clicking on the close wondow button closes all open Finder windows. I am thinking this might be useful for closing all the open windows and going back to the Home page...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I love the Logos 4 Home Page Bible study but I would love to be able to personalize just what books and layout it opens to.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. When culling through search results...it would be nice to be able to close those resources that aren't on subject...

And then it would be extra special to be able to save this search as it is after culling!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a version of this in a print study Bible and it's magnificent! Down the side of the Bible verses, there is a list of the themes that each verse covers. A quick glance lets you see what themes are covered and lets you easily examine the broader scriptural domain that sheds light on what you are reading.

I'm trying to get something similar with the Logos version of the Zondervan Dictionary of Bible Themes but am really struggling. I can't get the scrolling in ZDBT to sync with the Bible that I'm reading. I set them both to…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. For example, take the library interface. If you kept all the user data in one database and created an interface similar to the library, one could sort, search, and filter to their obsessive hearts' content. And, like the info button, you could set it up so that once a particular note has been selected, a simple click of the mouse would make the data of that note is accessible to the right (or left for that matter). Something like this would hopefully be simple to setup using the library interface as a concept template and would be flexible enough to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. or for that matter, notes attached to any resource. From Wish list.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. just like you can select verses, make it so you can select how many chapters are read each day.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. see http://community.logos.com/forums/p/21086/158956.aspx#158956; on selection of tab via right click, filter file list by type and present in alphabetic order.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. As noted in this thread:
    Please provide a dropdown list of the available filters in the "Start with" box of collections tool - Logos Bible Software Forums < http://community.logos.com/forums/t/20940.aspx >

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mac OS X has long had a decent text-to-speech capability, reading all or selected text in various document formats using system voices. This can either be built into the Logos menu system or used via Services.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)