Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I think that the Verbum user gains from having both the local and online version of the top panel of Verbum reflecting the same icons. This helps the user in accessing all the information worked on locally to be accessible in the online version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. A veces por accidente al corregir la ortografía en las notas, en vez de corregir se ha presionado "Añadir palabra al diccionario" porque están muy juntas las dos opciones. Y no hay forma de quitar las palabras erróneas ingresadas o de resetear el diccionario de ortografía. Sugiero implementar la opción de quitar las palabras que yo pueda haber ingresado como usuario a este diccionario de ortografía.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Greetings In Christ…

I tried to share this point of view in the forums, but was not successful.

My library is composed of over 21K books. Sometimes I have about 30 to 40 books open. Sometimes more…
    I have 4-27 inch monitors. They get busy when I have these many books opened.
    Sometimes when I’m looking for a particular book that is behind several layers of tabs, it takes me some time to find the book.
    Then when I finally find the book, and try to relocate the book from the window and tab where it was, I lose the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Is anyone going to respond to the suggestion I made concerning having the ability to choose between the old menu and the new menu. After all you have many of the old menu used in your training videos and using the new one is confusing at times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. How about a way to Export ALL note Files as RTF all at once onto a person's Harddrive. Exporting each note one by one is crazy. Can you imagine 300+ notes?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently in L8, you can export a note to RTF, but you cannot import an RTF into a note. If L8 is using HTML as the note framework, then importing RTF won't work. So then at lease allow us to import HTML. I got 50+ RTF/HTML files that I would like to import, but can't. The only way is to open file, copy/past into Notes. That can be tedious work for over 50+ files. This feature is needed for people who make a switch from one bible app to another.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. After chatting with Cus. Ser., I found out that Backing up notes to your PC was removed because people wanted an automated process. That is fine. However, I think you should keep (put back) the option to allow each user the choice to; 1) Backup notes to PC; 2) Backup notes to Cloud or 3) Do both. Some people like myself do not trust cloud storage and wants a way to secure my own notes on my own backup drives. This way if the cloud get taken down and the database corrupted, I still have my notes. Only makes sense.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice, if I could tag a passage in a personal book or some other book with an existing Logos topic, so it will show up in the Topic Guide when I search this topic.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On Windows Surface, it is impossible to scroll the home page without the keyboard attached. The side bar disappears and makes it impossible to scroll the page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Espero me tomen en cuenta.

la aplicación y el software son sensacionales, muchas herramientas increíbles, intuitivo, práctico, PERO increíblemente dejaron un detalle tan pequeño fuera, que lo convierte en una producto fuera del rango de la perfección (a mi humilde parecer claro está).... un simple y sencillo separador de hojas .... se que está la herramienta favoritos la cual es nada práctica. PERO, por favor ¿un separador de hojas? Lo tienen TODAS las aplicaciones para leer... y el hecho de que uno no pueda poner un separador de hojas en cualquier recurso es ridículo... solo abran "play-libros" de Google y…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When a Bible is displayed "One verse per line," there's too much white space on the left side. And if the window is small, you'd need more space for the Bible texts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I thought that Logos auto saved layouts at certain intervals, but evidently it does not. That feature would be really helpful in preventing people from losing a lot of changes made, especially in the event that Logos crashes unexpectedly, which it does ever so often.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I recommend adding ability to revise the type of a resource. E.g., i use Edwards' The Blank Bible in my study bible collection though its type is 'commentary.' However, because i prioritize it as my favorite study bible, it shows up first in searches/guides with a commentary section. Similarly, there are a million 'monographs' that i'd like to use as different types.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be useful to manage prioritized resources if they were not all on one list. Therefore, i suggest adding prioritization by type. E.g., a separate list for study bible, lexicons, dictionaries, etc. This would result in more easily managed priority lists.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Enable Logos to dynamically choose a narrator (from high-quality third-party voices installed in the OS) based on the language specified in the resource's metadata.

Currently, one must exit Logos, change the voice in the OS, then restart Logos.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In the mean time, in proclaim, it is impossible for a church to buy a bible from LOGOS.com that can be shared among church members doing proclaim presentations. Each member now has to buy the same bible under his own name to do proclaim presentation, otherwise the bible will only come up in the bible dropdown list in the one who bought it but not in others, in proclaim. I think this is unreasonable. I sincerely hope Faithlife Proclaim can provide a way, sort of like a group license on a bible (or other resources...), so that church members can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to "link" books together without having to "copy and paste" into new notes and having to duplicate them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Please make personal notes "Pop Up" (much like links, or footnotes) when hovering over their anchor.

For example, when I hover over a portion of text that has a "personal note" in a Kindle book, my typed notes appear in a small window (and then disappear when I move the mouse)... again much like Logos resources do with footnotes or links.

This feature would enable users the ability to read their notes without having to navigate away from their current resource... and would greatly improve efficiency.

Additionally, perhaps the same "window" could appear when users desire to type personal notes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →