Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Undo the most recently applied formatting. This is different from Erase where you'd have to select again the text that was highlighted and click a button. Ctrl+Z should just do the most recently applied highlighting wherever it is, and you should be able to do multiple Undos.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/11249.aspx for details & mockup of idea.

Allow us to write our own review for books in our library. This can be helpful for us when we examine a book and want to make note of what we liked or disliked about a book.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This was a handy feature that I used quiet frequently when still using Logos 3...and it's something I miss dearly. When working in study or translation groups I would like to export my notes in a format that everyone has access too. Unfortunately, because of the individual cells in the notes, it takes me a very long time to copy and paste all of my content into Word. It would be much easier too: a) allow highlighting from multiple cells in the notes simultaneously, or b) to allow exporting of notes directly to Word. Thank you!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It should be more like the Bible word study, where hovering over a resource gives you some information about the word. There it does not pop up bibliographic info about the book. (Bibliographic info should be available, but it would make more sense if that came up as a right-click option.) Showing passage-related info would make this more consistent with the rest of Logos. see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/13525.aspx

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Please make the F3 button work in L4, as it did in L3 (and many other windows programs) that is: have it cycle to the next search result - whether in the same book or another book altogether.
    Then Make the Shift+F3 combo reverse step through the search results.
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/13496.aspx

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please allow us to move user created highlights between user creted pallettes, to have to delete one to move it and recreate it isnt very intuitive...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please enable Notefile content to scroll with bible,

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I envision a display similar to the 3-D text versions display in which the balls are references (independent clauses preferred, verses more practical) with color coded relations (deuterographs, parrallel passage, shared form e.g. macarism, alternative reading, allusion / reference to, shared image, shared topic ...). Balls, distinguished by saturation of color, as inside selected canon, outside selected canon, proposed for canon but never widely accepted. Color and shape of link shows relationship. Focus is always on a single ball (verse) and only one level of relationships to that verse are shown. Mouse-over (temporary) or click (open) displays text, relationship and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like the ability to annotate my syntax searches with comments about their effectiveness or perhaps shortcomings so when I come back to it I don't have to duplicate efforts to check the results.

I'm imagining a note like in BWS, guides etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. This view would display not highlighting STYLES, but actual content of highlighted items which would be hyperlinked to their respective places. For the fuller description of my idea please refer to http://community.logos.com/forums/t/13160.aspx

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I see this as a notes redo or alternate view actually; it would be nice to view and enter my notes like a commentary. As well as the ability to print them in that format. I see this as a Commentary template, choose my Bible version, and i can start commenting on each verse all in the same pane. I would like to see the verse text right above my comments. And maybe i can group the verse range if i want to comment on a range of verse? I would love this feature!

421 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The ability to see the verse map used by any particular reference is limited. Please make it possible to control the visibility of the verse map at the global level so that the verse map always displays. Allow all entries of scriptural references to permit the specification of the verse map. Also permit the specification of canonical order at the global level so that everything displays in the same sequence regardless of the original document. Allow this global specification to be overridden at the resource level. For example, my standard sequence could be NAB but a note file could be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. check out my Pops "Narrated Bible" (Pastor Bob Beeman) www.pastorbobbeeman.com and maybe add it to your available resources? He has the King James Version available- and CEV coming soon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Create a commercial level of PBB that can be sold and provide an online marketplace (ala Apple's App Store) to facilitate it's promotion and sale.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Picture a situation where I am working on a study, research project, etc with another individual. It would be great to be able to share just the notes, clippings, etc relating to that project with that person or group of people

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This would create an image of a user’s current Logos 4 installation and allow a user to move it to a new or second computer without having to download everything again.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to sort the results of my basic searches in a similar way that I can sort the Library: author, type, title, etc. I would also like to be able to expand our collapse results by the above categories.

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add the ability to select and copy text from all the places we used to be able to in L3: Passage/Exegetical Guides, Bible Word Study, Search Results, and Resource info panels.

848 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  15 comments  ·  Admin →