Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Found out today (with assistance from customer service) that recently purchased CSB (and HCSB) do not have Corresponding Notes and Highlights Feauture! It's hardly a new idea...amazed that this is not included, in fact shocked that its not included. To quote Morris Proctor: "I’ve had the privilege of teaching Camp Logos training seminars for many years now. And ever since the Highlighting feature appeared on the scene, there’s a very common question at Camp:
    How can I highlight the text in one Bible and have those highlights show up in other Bibles?Well, I have great news for you: that feature…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

You must own the CSB/HCSB reverse interlinear for the corresponding notes feature to work. (There was a problem with the reverse interlinears that prevented that feature working correctly, but this is now fixed in the latest resource updates).

2. Changing the chapter and text in the Passage Guide should allow it to synchronize with all other windows open in the Snapshot view. We should not have to go back to the home page to keep everything addressing the same location.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I'm searching my library for "Harmony of the Gospels," this particular book appears as the 22nd search results. The 21 results that appear before it don't have anything close to that title in them. My filter is set to sort by title. Something is wrong with your Library Search Feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

This is working as designed.

A query in the Library searches across all types of metadata (title, author, description, etc.) by default.

When sorting the results by title, all matching records will be sorted alphabetically by title. To show the most relevant records at the top, sort by the “Rank” column. Or to search just titles, use title:“Harmony of the Gospels”.

4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have 1,000 resources in my library.

What is required, is a filter to, "Show only downloaded resources."

Please add this to the Library screen, ESPECIALLY for iPad.

Or, is there a way to exclude a resource from showing up in the Library list?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There are about 200 million speakers of Indonesian, 15% of which are Christian. Compare that to the total number of speakers of various languages that already have a Logos user interface: Swedish (12 million), Afrikaans (17 million), Dutch (22 million), Italian (66 million), Korean (77 million), German (130 million). And with 700 languages, Indonesia has many active Bible translation projects, whose local translators would benefit from access to some resources that are already included in Logos, not to mention other resources that could be included.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Buy an untagged reference work, commentary, theology, etc. It will be a while before it will be tagged because of many books and limited human resources. But get the book in the Logos library untagged so that we can atleast read it. Then when it is tagged give us credit for the untagged book when we purchase the tagged book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to be able to create a custom reading plan or use a predefined plan and attach a note file to that reading plan so that when I click the scripture for the plan on the home page my bible opens up and the associated note file opens automatically as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. . Large print Bibles are made for a purpose. Not everyone has 20/20 vision and many people, regardless of age, have difficulty reading smaller print

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can use Program Scaling (in Program Settings) to make all text in Logos 7 larger, or the Content Scaling setting to make all resource text larger, or adjust the size of an individual resource with the text size slider at the top of the panel menu.

11. see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/147584.aspx for example of how NASB95 one verse per line visual filters that do not appear in the dropdown for Visual filters in NASB95PARA.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd love to be able to access the tools and resources I own without having to pay for a subscription I don't need.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I just accidently deleted half of my sermon, because of a weird "feature" on my mouse pad on my laptop. It would be great to just hit undo so that all my work comes back instead of re-typing it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I have bought a very large library in Logos. The problem is now that when I search for information (i.e. 'John Calvin'), Logos shows 'every page' in my 40 dictionaries and my 1000 books where this name occurs instead of dictionaries and books where this subject is a 'main topic'.

An example: The Oxford Dictionary (as well as others) has a main chapter on 'John Calvin' as a main topic. But Logos does not show this main topic. It only shows the 150 times where Calvin occurs on a page in my resource(s). It takes much time to distinguish the…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. The library in ver 2.1 was much better. All my Bibles were together. All my commentaries were together. Same for the church fathers. Bring back the old days

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Microsoft Word doesn’t support Logos 7’s rich formatting features, so it’s technically not possible to copy the visual filter output into a Word document.

However, depending on the complexity of the formatting, you may be able to get good enough results by exporting to PDF, then opening that PDF file in Word 2016.

17. The NASB95 has changed in Logos 7. You cannot view it like the print editions with one-line verses and chapter headings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Text Comparison allows users to look up single references in multiple translations, I'd like to see the inverse: look up multiple references in a single translation.

For example, I'm reading a paper that lists several references in a footnote, I'd like to copy that list of references and pull all of them up at the same time instead of one at a time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have both ‘The Lexham Hebrew-English Interlinear Bible’ and ‘The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament’ and find them very helpful. Especially, with visual filter, I can easily highlight, mark all verbs, conjunctions specifically; imperative in red, indicative in blue…for whole Bible automatically.

When Chinese package (和合本…) first came out, I am excited and expecting similar UNIQUE features, it is very very helpful, moreover, I can only find it in Logos!!
    However, such display is suddenly replaced with something like NRSV with interlinear, and it is not as helpful.

Thus I write to praise your good work and beg to have…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. . . . helpfull to search the whole greek bible at once. So for example you can search "πιστευω" in the AT and NT with one search.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)