Logos Bible Software 8

An experiment in user-ranking of feature priorities for Logos 8.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for mobile app feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

Logos Bible Software 8

Categories

1. Include the entire Will and Ariel Durrant's "The Story of Civilization" series. Eleven Volumes published in 1935-1975. Also include "The Story of Philosophy" published in 1926. This was a groundbreaking work that helped the understanding of human history from a secular standpoint and could be used in the timeline within Logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dark Mode makes the default highlight colors look strange and harder to read. With Dark Mode now being possible in Logos 9 (and possibly 8??) the highlights make the white/light colored text harder to read. Would like to be able to change the colors for the highlights that come up automatically using corresponding word visual filter. thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello,

I sure would like to get the following  Lexham Research Commentary: Eschatology Collection, but Lexham just hasn’t got it!

Maybe someone high up can make an executive decision to create such a collection. Include the following books below.

• Jeremiah
    • Ezekiel
    • Daniel
    • Olivet Discourse books Matthew, Mark and Luke
    • 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy
    • Revelation
    • Include Lexham Dictionary and Lexham Hebrew-English & Greek-English Interlinears for OT & NT
    • Lexham Context Commentary – OT & NT for books noted above

Like MANY, I'm an eschatology buff.

I REALLY LIKE…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to suggest the following "Standard Publishing Company, International Sunday School Lessons King James Version" books be included into the library.

1. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1983-1984 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: 0-87239-616-9)
    2. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1984-1985 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    3. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1985-1986 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    4. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1986-1987 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    5. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1987-1988 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    6. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1988-1989 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    7. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1989-1990 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: 0-87403-5236)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What would be MOST HELPFUL is in the LXX list to have references where related Greek words are also listed. For example Rev 4:2 mentions a “throne” and in the Factbook Key Article on this word is listed a number of occasions in the LXX where the word is used. What is NOT included in the list is Isaiah 6:1 where the Greek mss word is not “thronos” but “thronou”, even though “thronos” appears to be the lemma.

I suggest that the references in the LXX include all uses of the lemma and manuscript forms of the word.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've been using logos since it was Logos Bible Software in the early '90s. I have Logos 9. I love it and using it most days. The one area of improvement I would love to see is the Altas. It would be great if you could see a location on a map better. Many times when I go to the atlas the city or mountain is not listed on the map or I can't find it. Using a location pin similar to google map would help. You could use one color when location is certain and another color when location…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Based on the Logos library we could have a feature that tracks the interpretation for each biblical chapter or part from early Christianity till now. So we could see the interpretation development.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This morning I was looking up a word in the KittleTheological Dictionary of the New Testament. At the top of the article were the words covered in the entry-λέγω, λόγος, ῥῆμα, λαλέω, λόγιος, λόγιον, ἄλογος, λογικός, λογομαχέω, λογομαχία, ἐκλέγομαι, ἐκλογή, ἐκλεκτός. I was looking for the second to last word in the list which meant scrolling through quite a number of pages. What would be the possibility of hotlinking each of the words to its place in the article?

Thanks,
    Rick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I doubt this will get many votes, but there are times when producing a PB with a point by point guide a dynamic check box might be useful to record you have done that step/action

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the new FACTBOOK icon [app / shortcut] and DOCS, GUIDES, TOOLS tabs, using FAVORITE RESOURCES and LAYOUTS tabs, there is little room for additional shortcuts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The tab key is used in Bibles, and other resources. Why not use it to change subject line in FACTBOOK?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The Big Problem with Sermon Builder:

When transferring Notes into Sermon it does NOT transfer the hyperlink for the Bible scriptures.

Big problem.

Watch a short video showing the problem. -- Click here for VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB2KHtfGPBo&t=7s

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I imagine there are churches that have church on f.e. Saturday or Wednesday or...?
    Maybe create an option to pick the standard day of the week before creating a whole year.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let me share the calendar with my fellow preachers! I can print, save, export all other documents - let us create a PDF from it or print it out! You made it look pretty - let us share the pretty with our congregation!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I use the calendar to plan the whole church's sermons but am not the only preacher. When it's someone else's sermon to preach I don't want there to be an automatically created, empty, unnecessary Sermon Document to sit in my library.
    Instead, add a button to "Create Sermon Document" or disable this completely??

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I get to display or not display Title, Sermon Series but WHY can I not disable the week? I prefer only seeing the actual date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A lockdown happens! Something comes up! Things change.
    Let us drag a sermon to a later date without having to change each sermon's individual date.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow links to resources to be opened directly on MacOS instead of via a web browser. See http://x-callback-url.com/apps/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WordSearch had ZipScript that resided in the action menu on the right bottom of the Windows taskbar.

ZipScript allowed you to click, enter a text and version and then copy and paste the scripture into whatever application you wanted without having to have the Bible software up and running using resources.

That is the one thing I miss most about WordSearch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add more column header options in the docs menu to make it easier to find documents. As of now, we are limited to name, date, and type of document. For example, sometimes a group of documents are related to each other, such as when studying for a research paper. Adding a "collection" field would be an effective way to link (or group) all of these documents together, and make them easy to find in the document explorer pane.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?