Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Hello,
    I am writing to ask if you plan to be offering a source citation feature in your product. I have used previous versions, and was pleased that this feature was present. However, I recently created a new account as the focus of my studies is about to change, with greater focus on Church History (my intent is to get a PhD in the history of the reformation). With this new account, I have lost the ability for source citation to be inserted into my papers. My question at this point is whether source citation is a service you plan…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Include the entire Will and Ariel Durrant's "The Story of Civilization" series. Eleven Volumes published in 1935-1975. Also include "The Story of Philosophy" published in 1926. This was a groundbreaking work that helped the understanding of human history from a secular standpoint and could be used in the timeline within Logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Dark Mode makes the default highlight colors look strange and harder to read. With Dark Mode now being possible in Logos 9 (and possibly 8??) the highlights make the white/light colored text harder to read. Would like to be able to change the colors for the highlights that come up automatically using corresponding word visual filter. thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello,

I sure would like to get the following  Lexham Research Commentary: Eschatology Collection, but Lexham just hasn’t got it!

Maybe someone high up can make an executive decision to create such a collection. Include the following books below.

• Jeremiah
    • Ezekiel
    • Daniel
    • Olivet Discourse books Matthew, Mark and Luke
    • 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy
    • Revelation
    • Include Lexham Dictionary and Lexham Hebrew-English & Greek-English Interlinears for OT & NT
    • Lexham Context Commentary – OT & NT for books noted above

Like MANY, I'm an eschatology buff.

I REALLY LIKE…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to suggest the following "Standard Publishing Company, International Sunday School Lessons King James Version" books be included into the library.

1. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1983-1984 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: 0-87239-616-9)
    2. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1984-1985 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    3. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1985-1986 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    4. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1986-1987 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    5. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1987-1988 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    6. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1988-1989 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    7. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1989-1990 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: 0-87403-5236)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. What would be MOST HELPFUL is in the LXX list to have references where related Greek words are also listed. For example Rev 4:2 mentions a “throne” and in the Factbook Key Article on this word is listed a number of occasions in the LXX where the word is used. What is NOT included in the list is Isaiah 6:1 where the Greek mss word is not “thronos” but “thronou”, even though “thronos” appears to be the lemma.

I suggest that the references in the LXX include all uses of the lemma and manuscript forms of the word.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I've been using logos since it was Logos Bible Software in the early '90s. I have Logos 9. I love it and using it most days. The one area of improvement I would love to see is the Altas. It would be great if you could see a location on a map better. Many times when I go to the atlas the city or mountain is not listed on the map or I can't find it. Using a location pin similar to google map would help. You could use one color when location is certain and another color when location…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Based on the Logos library we could have a feature that tracks the interpretation for each biblical chapter or part from early Christianity till now. So we could see the interpretation development.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. This morning I was looking up a word in the KittleTheological Dictionary of the New Testament. At the top of the article were the words covered in the entry-λέγω, λόγος, ῥῆμα, λαλέω, λόγιος, λόγιον, ἄλογος, λογικός, λογομαχέω, λογομαχία, ἐκλέγομαι, ἐκλογή, ἐκλεκτός. I was looking for the second to last word in the list which meant scrolling through quite a number of pages. What would be the possibility of hotlinking each of the words to its place in the article?

Thanks,
    Rick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I doubt this will get many votes, but there are times when producing a PB with a point by point guide a dynamic check box might be useful to record you have done that step/action

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. With the new FACTBOOK icon [app / shortcut] and DOCS, GUIDES, TOOLS tabs, using FAVORITE RESOURCES and LAYOUTS tabs, there is little room for additional shortcuts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. The tab key is used in Bibles, and other resources. Why not use it to change subject line in FACTBOOK?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The Big Problem with Sermon Builder:

When transferring Notes into Sermon it does NOT transfer the hyperlink for the Bible scriptures.

Big problem.

Watch a short video showing the problem. -- Click here for VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB2KHtfGPBo&t=7s

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I imagine there are churches that have church on f.e. Saturday or Wednesday or...?
    Maybe create an option to pick the standard day of the week before creating a whole year.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Let me share the calendar with my fellow preachers! I can print, save, export all other documents - let us create a PDF from it or print it out! You made it look pretty - let us share the pretty with our congregation!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I use the calendar to plan the whole church's sermons but am not the only preacher. When it's someone else's sermon to preach I don't want there to be an automatically created, empty, unnecessary Sermon Document to sit in my library.
    Instead, add a button to "Create Sermon Document" or disable this completely??

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I get to display or not display Title, Sermon Series but WHY can I not disable the week? I prefer only seeing the actual date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. A lockdown happens! Something comes up! Things change.
    Let us drag a sermon to a later date without having to change each sermon's individual date.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow links to resources to be opened directly on MacOS instead of via a web browser. See http://x-callback-url.com/apps/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →