Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Adapt basic features from knowledge-base tools like:

https://www.remnote.io/
    https://www.marginnote.com
    https://roamresearch.com
    https://obsidian.md

Hello Logos Team,

Since a year I’m using remnote.io to store all kinds of information that I’m creating myself and MarginNote to process books and pdf’s.
    The systems are very helpful but the problem is that they are not connected and it is not clear if it is sustainable to use those tools.
    So I thought to suggest to look into those knowledge base systems to get some inspiration for Logos and build good tools so that we would be more productive as we would only have to use…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi,

I have just upgraded from the Logos 8 Gold edition to Logos 9 Platinum edition.
    And I am very impressed. Especially the counseling guide feature. Great job, Logos!!!

What I want to suggest is for the next version of Logos to incorporate
    an apologetic guide feature. Or at the very least, the evangelism guide feature.

For example: I want to know how to answer the question about the existence of God. And ministries like, RZIM with Ravi Zachariah or Cross Examined with Frank Turek are just examples of those who can help in my research.

Thank you for your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be great if the sermon manager could be shared with the whole teaching team. This would be especially great even if there was just a view option, so those without Logos could still see the upcoming calendar. Or even an export option would be helpful to export as a csv file.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. A tool like the Sermon Editor but for Sunday School. At one time another Bible Package had a tool that you picked your scripture or your study, then in prompted you through discussions and then suggested questions for each section. It allowed to set the study to 30 mins, 45 mins or 60 mins. Also allowed you to selected age of target group

2. Reading plan would be great on the books also (not just Bible). We are starting a Book Club at our church on "Experiencing God". I will have to manually create the reading plan unless I have missed…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It would truly be wonderful if you had a Unitarian package (including perhaps Christadelphians, Jehovah's Witnesses, Church of God General Conference, and Iglesia ni Cristo). That is one serious thing lacking about my Logos packages and Logos itself! Hope this will change in the future.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi! I really appreciate the Expository Sermon Guide since Logos 8. It is brilliant! But I notice the steps (36 of them!) are too many. And if I were to export them to Word, the empty template would need 28 pages. By the time I finished planning my sermon, it would be a research paper. Is there any way you could consider making the guide more concise and easier-to-use? I do agree that preparing expository sermon is nothing short of hard work, but I think too many steps can be intimidating. Do consider reviewing this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Logos has a nice search box in top of the main window, to search for passages or terms. It would be nice, that when selecting this box, the 6 most recent searches for passages or terms would appear in the dropdown. It would even be better that when some text is typed in the searchbox, that the 3 most recent searches starting with this text appear.

Why is this feature nice to have?
    I think most Logos users are working more than one block of time on a passage or a topic. With this feature users can easely search for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. If you could highlight and mark the preaching notes with say an IPad pen.... it would be near perfect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. When I go for a run with my Apple Watch I love listening to audio recording either through Sermonaudio.com or Audible. The thought occurred to me that I’d prefer to listen to all the mobile Ed courses I’ve invested in with Logos. There doesn’t seem to be any way of doing this currently. Since our courses are available through Faithlife TV I thought that would be a great app to have access to.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Issue: Setting the NOTES “ default font size,” the program institutes its own manner of determining what size font is appropriate. For people with glasses and far-sightedness it is beneficial to default to a larger text- suitable for viewing. Example: I set the default at 14 pt... add a new note and the text is now 14 pt, fine. If... I add reference text from any resource then, this text defaults to either 11 or 12 pt size. It is a random response.

SOLUTION: Set the default parameters in the code to remove any “automatic” indicators which over-ride the user…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I am an avid Grammarly user and it would benefit me very much in sermon prep as well as in writing to be able to use Grammarly within Logos. I'm unimpressed with the native spell checker and there is no native grammar checker, which means I have to 1) hope for the best or 2) copy/paste back and forth to Word or a web portal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Much like the canon comparison, we should have a council comparison tool that way we can compare a variety of councils among all the faiths.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be nice that you could see a limited amount of content of a book before you purchase it. I think that would be a good idea for logos. I know you can purchase a book with logos and have 30-days ……….

However, I think It would cool to see before you go through the process of purchasing before you buy, just a suggestion...…...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Example: "Justification", searching using the Systematic Theology Concept in the Factbook in the Web App, it does not register any resource (in my case) and one I really would like to have reference is Boyce's Abstract of Systematic Theology as it has a chapter named "Justification" (Chapter 35 or XXXV)

Also the same happens with other systematic theologies I own (a small list):

1) Studies in Dogmatics: Faith and Justification - Berkower (Chapter VI for sure)
    2) Systematic Theology (Berkhof) - IX Justification and other chapters
    3) Systematic Theology: Biblical, Historical, and Evangelical, Volume 2 (Garrett, James Leo, Jr.) -…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Example: "Justification", searching using the Systematic Theology Concept in the Factbook in the Web App, it does not register any resource (in my case) and one I really would like to have reference is Boyce's Abstract of Systematic Theology as it has a chapter named "Justification" (Chapter 35 or XXXV)

Also the same happens with other systematic theologies I own (a small list):

1) Studies in Dogmatics: Faith and Justification - Berkower (Chapter VI for sure)
    2) Systematic Theology (Berkhof) - IX Justification and other chapters
    3) Systematic Theology: Biblical, Historical, and Evangelical, Volume 2 (Garrett, James Leo, Jr.) -…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. If the new sermon manager is meant to help us schedule future messages, there needs to be a way to insert messages and shift dates on messages after that. Otherwise, you would have to manually edit the date for each message you planned ahead of time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I use Grammarly in Word now for my writing and editing tasks. It would be very useful if it were available within the sermon editor.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be a great way to meditate on scripture if for example I could enter Matthew 21:42–44 and push play on the audio Bible and it would simply repeat the selected passage, (not just one verse or one chapter). Even better would be if this was available on all platforms.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →