Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. If you open the table of contents window (to the left) and read one or more large sections, such as Genesis and Isaiah in the Bible, it expands and lists all the chapters. You have to then scroll around wasting time to find the right location or close several individual books. It would be more efficient if a "collapse all" feature were available to help restore the table of contents to its original state.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I rarely use a desktop or laptop computer these days. To have the Topic Guide available on a hand held device would be beneficial in anyone's Bible study.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be nice to have a “print friendly” version of a Bible’s pericope headings and be able to set the range of what to print. As a previous user commented 3 years ago in this link http://community.logos.com/forums/p/24843/184394.aspx#184394 the current print features for pericopes is ink heavy, not very good on paper resources, and when exported it is only a rasterized image.

This “print friendly” pericope headings option could utilize the same existing print window for printing out sections of Bible verses, but instead of printing the Bible text it just prints the pericopes headings in the same outline format…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It is impossible to edit a note once you have posted it. You have delete it and repost it. Allowing us to edit previous notes would be so convenient. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Is there a way currently, or could a way be developed, to edit or rename tabs? I am thinking specifically of the "Search" tabs. There are several different kinds of searches (Basic, Bible, Image,etc.). My practice is to usually have two "Search" tabs open - one for text searches in a collection (certain commentaries) and one for Bible searches.

I would like to edit the name of one or both of those tabs to have a visual reminder of which is which. For example, to call one "Text" and one "Bible" or something like that. Can anyone help here?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. When I'm trying to export from the NRSV, two behaviors seem out of place.

First, If I use the checkboxes to select a chapter, say "Romans 3," the sub-checkboxes do not automatically select. So if I check three chapters and hit Export... it hasn't exported those three chapter. There remain hidden (collapsed) checkboxes that are un-checked. This is unexpected and non-standard (and a tad frustrating). The "right-click" and "Select All" approach is an over-complicated solution and if it remains, shouldn't be the primary way to select all.

Secondly, if I'm exporting from Romans, the checkboxes should automatically scroll to show…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently, during the customization of a slide, the text or words can only be fixed to appear horizontally. Just as it is in many of the pre-designed slides, we should have the option to maneuver the text to lay in any direction by angling or tilting it up 180 degrees.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Windows updates let the PC owner study issues that updates address and select which updates to install; can we do this with Logos B. S/w?

Logos Bible Software requires frequent updates; to reduce the time needed to update and maintaint the system, can we let users select between 'critical' or important updates and those which are optional or non-critical?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. In your sales and product upgrade web pages, the books are listed in collections. The default setting is nothing.

(1) There should be a standard collection for each of the products (Silver, Gold, etc). - a Default setting that is customizable.
    (2) There should be authorial based collections as a default also.
    (3) There should also be a setting where you can see which books are not in a collection. This way you can verify you have categorized / grouped each book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When teaching from Logos 5 I would like to be able to hover over an icon in another file and see more than a preview. It makes answering questions quicker and I don't have to open so many note files. Example: someone asks a question and the answer is in a parallel passage research file I have (not part of teaching outline) or my word study file.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a pop-up feature within the Documents dialogue box when viewing the Notes (or Bibliography, Clippings, Passage List, etc). I have numerous Notes in the Documents tab, and would like to know what information is within the Note without having to actually open the Note (sometimes the Note title isn't sufficient). Is it possible to hover over the title of the Note (or Bibliography, Clippings, Passage List, etc) in the Document dialogue box and have a pop-up appear?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. This is not exactly a new idea, since an old version of Logos (and perhaps Logos 4 in the current version) allowed to full justify the note text pressing Ctrl+j.
    Another undocumented feature is currently working on Logos 5: you can still select the text in a note, press Ctrl + j and see the text justified when exporting it as a Word document and others formatted docs. Unjustified texts looks messy, so please implement (again) this feature in future versions!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Why not to incapsulate a library search tool in the library panel? When I need a specific commentary on John, for example, I must enter something like "type:commentary john" or "type:commentary subject:john". As for the syntax search, why dont allow to save these searches for repetitive use?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Some of the Bibles (Living Bible, Message, etc.) don't have red lettering, speaker labels, or a Reverse Interlinear. It'd be great to add some of these features to those. Granted, paraphrases would be difficult to create an RI for since they are so loosely translated, but if there'd still be a way to pull it off, it'd be good to see where they vary from the original text.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)