Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. The SIL Exegetical Summaries Series summarizes and organizes the content from major Bible commentaries and dozens of lexicons, making it invaluable for research. Combined with the tagging and linking power of Logos Bible Software, this has the potential to be one of the most powerful research tools available.

Unfortunately, many of the links in these resources do not work properly. Sometimes the references are in Logos, but not linked. (For example, all of the Bible translations). Sometimes it takes several clicks to get to the resource you want. Other times it leads to bibliographical data, and not the resource in…

131 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Shortcut bar icons are too limited and there is not enough variety for things like Logos commands. Please allow users to add custom icons to the dropdown box (or at least expand the choices!).

284 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a toolbar for highlighters (like onenote) for the full screen view. currently if i am reading in full screen i need to exit it to highlight. (unless i have all the shortcuts memoized

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. In memorize, I would like the option to have the quiz present verses in natural order. I am trying to memorize passages, not individual verses. E.g. I started with John 1:1-5 and the quiz gave the verses in random order, which didn't seem helpful.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like a voice/read recorder from Logos, that I could record and read Bible passages to memorize. Large enough to hold the whole Bible and share or trade with friends or family. You already have the Bible but possibly enable on to read a passage or book to ones own voice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I use Google Calendar and Thunderbird instead of Outlook. It would be great of things like the prayer list could be exported or synced with Thunderbird/Google Calendar/Google Tasks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. On my desktop, laptop and my Android phone, I can cut and paste a passage of text without footnotes coming along for the ride. I'm not able to do that on my ipad mini, however. Seems strange, cause the footnotes appear as regular letters instead of footnote numbers. It's a major frustration to have to edit them out after the paste.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Reading Plan does not update to next date (should change at midnight) when logos is left on overnight (OSX). In other words, the reading plan for "Tomorrow" should automatically change to "Today" when the new day comes, but it does not unless logos is shut down and restarted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Folks like me with visual disabilities often get left behind in the world of efficiency and fast money.

Please consider adding features and making features more usable for those of us blessed with less vision.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Some folk would like to start with all the verses collapsed. They could then expand those verses on which they are working, and even expand only the particular words they are dealing with, without scrolling down to find the place, and back up again to get to the verse.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Each time Logos is exited and restarted, the library always opens with the title search as the default. However, it would be very helpful for the user to set the library to the search of for the book of their choice via rank, author, title, etc., and for the user to have that saved as a personal setting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. There is a Biblia app but no app for Faithlife Bible.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Chromebook is currently the #1 selling laptop computer on Amazon.

It would be great to have a packaged app for the Chromebook and the Chrome browser:

http://developer.chrome.com/apps/about_apps.html

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. The RCL Link on the home page is very convient and automatically opens my preferred Bible. I have loved this feature for years. Recently this has changed to open both the Bible and a default link set A. I do not want anything open but the RCL and the Bible. As a result I spend the first few minutes shutting down all the other resources. I should be able to disable this automatic link set.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. To avoid the risk of producing a version of logos that will run natively on Linux, use something like kickstarter and have it paid for in advance.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Anytime I am going to read a large portion of text I will open the resource on my iPad because reading on the retina display is easier on my eyes. I would love a feature that allows me to push a button in a book or resource in Logos on my mac that will open it up to the same location when I open Logos on my iPad.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)