Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Logos' PBB implementation is great for people who have a late version of Microsoft Office.

For the rest of us, PBB needs to accept other formats. RTF would be fine. HTML would be fine. Even .doc would be fine.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I often want to write/type numbers in the text to mark a list of points. Sometimes each point is accompanied by so much text that it's easy to miss that the passage is listing points or adding examples to develop the thought that the passage is trying to teach. Being able to add Outlining Characters within the text would be even better: I, II, III, a, b, c, 1, 2, 3. . . and how about being able to choose the color of these characters?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. You would give a user the number of words in the entire document. This would be a simple way to gage the size of documents which do not have page numbers. Greek and Roman scrolls have no easy way to determine whether the document is 200 pages or 1000 pages. With all the complicated word analysis logos does it is strange and frustrating that there is no way to do such a simplistic action as this. A real book would give one a sense of document size immediately. If I get the illiad from the bookstore I know how many…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The tool only works with individual verses but we often use multiple verses at a time. It's not efficient for memorization to break up the flow this way. Also, it would be great to utilize the verse (Chap, verse) into the tool as well.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please give us the ability to make a title or captions more than one line long. Giving us the choice to force it too more than one line.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Please make the Vyrso app available on Nook Color. I am sure that I and many other Nook readers would love this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. We are using Proclaim during our Sunday's service, our ministry is in Spanish but those who are following us through Faithlife only can see the bible references in the English version. And since there are only a few that read English, most of the congregation cannot participate or follow the sermon notes because of that. Please at list add a free Spanish version so we can use better the service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Please make an update to the mobile app to where you can do searches on it and be able to access your library offline. I currently teach an online Bible Class to a Bible school out of the country and we have found out that having anything else connected to the Internet during the Class time affects the overall signal etc. This makes it very difficult for me since I refer to my mobile for quick reference etc. But since I cannot access the LOGOS references offline I have to refer to other FREE Bible apps when I need to…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. When looking at the timeline, it would be nice to be able to specify a year to draw a vertical line for that year down the timeline.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. making Note Indicator, Note Color, Highlight linked to note file so when a note is added to the file how it appears in the Book/biblical text is a fixed indicator-color or highlight with out having to change it each time via the universal function. this is important because at times multiple note files are open and how the note is identified in the text is by its note indicator and color.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Please develop a much more enhanced/powerful "Word List”. For example, it would be nice to be able to select a preferred English translation (ESV) for the definition of the Greek term instead of a generic definition Word List assigns to the word. Further, it would be nice to be able to include, or not include, the Greek root & the number of times it occurs in the NT.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. The ability to dump a verse reference into a note file field and have that referenced verse place a reference back to the "source" verse in that verse's comment field - all in one step - would be very cool. I do this all of the time. Being able to do this with multiple verses would be the ultimate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Have a special note file that has the verse being referenced pre-populated (so you don't have to go through the copy/paste process) in the reference box (the one on top above where we type the comments).

You would need to be able to convert or import an existing note file for those of us who already have an extensive note file for this purpose. But eliminating the need to copy and paste the verse would save tons of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. By allowing us to label windows, the previews would make more sense and would better communicate what is grouped in the windows (e.g. "Commentaries" or "Language Tools").

It already a similar thing with the layouts on the main "Logos Bible Software 5" window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it possible to copy all the specific passage mentions in the Bible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Currently in a Bible resources (like the ESV) you can hover over an ESV built-in cross reference and click once then the hyperlink to that verse becomes live allowing you to see the verse without switching to a new book of the Bible.

This function needs to be available for hyperlinks created in note files. I have note files for each book of the Bible and many hyperlinked cross references in those note files that I would like to see in the same way I see the ESV built-in cross references.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. At present the only way to assign books to link sets is to manually click each one and choose the link set. I would like really anything that is more efficient than this.

Examples of ways this could be done better:

Have a keyboard shortcut to assign a link set eg. Ctrl+Alt+A/B/C/D/E/F

Have a right-click menu from the link set letters to assign linkset: to This book, Books in this panel, All open books

Hold a modifier key when choosing a link set to assign all open resources with the same index type to chosen link set.

Hold a modifier…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. There are times I'd like to copy and paste a lengthy passage from a Logos 5 book into my sermon notes in Word. There are times - as I'm reading - that I think, "Boy, I want to grab this thought for my notes... but I'm not sure where to stop copying, it's all really good." This can lead to sometimes an awkward amount of scrolling, and a little frustration. What about tool in the upper bar that we can drag down to start a quote, and a different one to end it. Once the "end mark" lands, all the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)