Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. May I please request a simple update?? Could you please add a theme with a tan background with brown text? Both the light and 'low light' hurt the eyes and, sadly, make it difficult to spend the time I would like to in reading. Thank you! :-D

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. One nice functionality of tabs these days (i.e. Chrome) is that you can close a tab that you are not even looking at. I love the new tab closing option on each tab in Logos 5, but it would be nice to be able to close a resource I am not using anymore without having to select the tab and then close it.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Have the option in the settings to automatically link a newly opened commentary to the same linked set of the currently opened commentaries. For example if I have two or more commentaries opened with the same link, if I open another commentary it will automatically have the same link setting,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Let me choose the font I want for the iOS App.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be helpful to be able to specify a range in the Apostolic Fathers. For example if I wanted to search for the use of αλλα in the Didache I could do that without searching the whole Apostolic Fathers corpus

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. After running some some comparison tests on my Macs it is apparent that Logos uses too much RAM in processing.... Please make the changes needed so Logos uses less RAM so it preforms efficiently at both their present stated minimum operating standards. This will prevent frequent crashes, smother operation, and a faster product all around.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put a quick toggle feature in the customize menu on the homepage to go online and offline

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Sort the new Logos 5 timeline vertically by date, so that as the time line is read from left to right entries appear in the date/start date associated/attached to them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. How Libronix works with footnotes and how Logos 5 does not work

Our students would appreciate it so much if Logos 5 could have this feature present in Libronix

This is how the Libronix Digital Library works with collected items in the clip board

I can collect as many quotes as the Word clipboard permits and when I go to the document(s) where I want to use them they foot note very beautifully .

Introduction: Creation and Chaos 1:1–2

The unit begins with a concern central throughout Genesis 1–11, the creating God and chaos. We commonly translate these two verses…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Instead of having to hover over each individual verse to view it, have a link to open up a new window with all the content listed. (OR) offer the "link set" option with the topic guide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Tag Bible Places with all Bibles, not only interlinear. Glo has this nice feature linked to any place in OT or NT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When a cursor touches a biblical reference in a book or commentary, immediately LOGOS provides a pop-up giving the reference; it saves a look-up and is a nice feature. The same is true for Josephus' works. My suggestion is that the same courtesy be extended to Qumran citations which appear with great regularity in serious biblical study.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a Note Template feature so that a "Create Note from Template" would be possible.
    A Note Template should contain only Note headers and "reference slots", perhaps with predefined font size and styles. Such feature would allow to create a schema for sermons or Lectio Divina note (with the classical entries: Lectio, Meditatio, Oratio) on passages.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. make available on ipad The complete word study dictionary greek and hebrew (AMG) essentials

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. How about an inexpensive bible that would respond to the speakers voice and quickly go to the reference given.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The title says it all. Add an item to the Visual Filter Menu to disable the current search filter. Right now if a search is run there is no way to turn off the filter the search pane creates across active resources. Sometimes it is distracting to see current search results highlighted in an active resource.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I am speaking on behalf of Christian men. Multiple times now have I come across artwork for certain passages of scripture that contain female nudity.This, being bible study software, ought (in my opinion) to adhere to the commands and instructions of the bible as much as possible. Though I know that these are historical works of art, it doesn't change the fact that they portray nudity and that many Christian men in America have a hard enough time remaining pure without things like this being placed in front of them.

Job 31:1 "I have made a covenant with my eyes;…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)