Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Allow Lectionaries to be added to the Devotions tab in addition to reading plans and calendar devotionals.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When copying a non-Bible text from Logos, and pasting it into a Word document, I would like to be offered the option to choose to copy only the regular (numbered) footnotes, and leaving out the misc abbreviation footnotes that Logos creates based on words that are linked in the document. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The new Memorization tool is a great start, but it could use a few improvements to make it even better and more useful.

1. Add an option to the quiz mode to display the verses in either sequential or random order. Random is great if you are memorizing single verses but when memorizing longer passages it is helpful to practice/quiz sequentially. See this thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/61186/434066.aspx#434066

2. Add a review algorithm, similar to the app Remember Me: https://sites.google.com/site/rememberapp/review-frequency. In a response to another suggestion, Bob Pritchett said: "We are using an established memorization method with an algorithm for smartly rotating and reviewing…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice if we had the ability to right click on a name, and send it to bible facts

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/60914/432162.aspx#432162

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In Logos 3 one could see what licenses had been purchased. This is a feature left out since the move to Logos 4. It needs to be reinserted.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the passage guide when I type in a certain book, without reference to a particular passage, and click a commentary, logos 5 opens by default to the first verse. However, I would like it to open to the introduction section of my commentary because I want to learn more about the book of the bible not a particular passage.

Thread was started here

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/60761.aspx

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I ask that a system be set up to give screen-reading software like jaws for Windows special access to Logos, comparable to the way that Adobe allows screen-reading software to interact with PDF documents in a unique way. This would mean that a user could open any resource and read a letter, a word, a line or the entire passage, just as he would any other document. I'm asking for the same kind of access that sighted users have. I understand that though there were discussions about accessibility going into production of Logos 5, nothing substantive has been done in…

388 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. My experience with Logos (software, sales, and service) has been mixed. The people are great to talk to and friendly and yet are working within a structure that is not customer facing. Two high level examples:

-- Logos software is at the engineers' level of excellence. The next step (challenge) is to take the UI to a designers' level of excellence, one that integrates that power into an interface that is intuitive and user friendly and promotes flow of thought rather than inhibiting it. Easy? No. Worth it? Absolutely.

-- Bulk purchase (Fall, 2012) involved a month long analog, multi-step…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The layout dialog shows autosaved layouts on the right. Unfortunately, the saved layouts also show up in this list. When deleting autosaved layouts, the user can easily delete a saved layout as well. There is no 'are you sure? dialog, nor do I see an undelete option. Can the two types of layout be separated, and an undelete option be added, please?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    1. Offer a bolder yellow highlighter. The current yellow is like a faded marker.

2. Allow highlighting in footnotes. For some reason they can't be highlighted.

3. Enable all Ctrl-Z functionality. Seriously, this is an irritating problem. It's tricky to select exactly what one wants to highlight. If one makes a mistake, he has to go open up the tool, re-select, and erase. WORSE, I just made a very slight slip that ended up highlighting a whole large section. I had no choice but to erase it all... which meant losing all my previous highlighting. It should be subject to Ctrl-Z step by…

307 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Beef up the bibliography: The ability to run a bibliography report on any book in your library, instead of just a list of all your books in your library. Being able to know all the books cited in a particular resource comes in handy for research.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can we have a low light setting on Logos 4 like the one on Android and iPad. Or, even total freedom to determine the color schemes? Every computer is different and options in viewing would help the eyes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I have moved to using logos as my primary study medium. I have been using it on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet every morning for worship and have really appreciated the fact that I can now highlight, take notes, etc. But... when you have a pen, particularly a good pen like the Note has, you want to be able to turn the pages with your hand, and use the stylus like you would a highlighter. No dialogue boxes to go through everytime.

Maybe it could be setup so that you could select your current highlighter type, then, whenever you…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you enter for example: Matt 9:11 into the 'location box' for a Commentary it should go to Matt 9:10-11 upon pressing return/enter (using the CBC as the example here) rather than Matt 9:9-13. The problem in all commentaries is that the default selection is always the one further away from the verse one wants to see rather than the one closer to it.

This necessitates using a mouse or arrow keys to select what you really want each time rather than an efficient single key press. It results in premature hair loss.

Please default to the closer segment rather…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When reading books, sometimes the text breaks across pages -- especially when in auto column mode -- and you have to flip between pages to read the text to get the full sense of what is written.

It would be real nice to have a shortcut such that you point with the mouse to a location in the text and "start reading here" reflows the text for the page starting at the point you picked.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allowing the information panel or the hover function to display more information on individual results from a search will make it easier to decide if the particular result should be opened.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This is something I miss about BW. In that program, I simply typed a "." which told the program I was about to type in the language of the morphological database I had selected (it also indicated an AND search). Characters would then appear in that language. After an "@" I could type in morphological codes without going through a series of menus. I know its unfair to compare one program with another, but it is extremely frustrating to perform Greek morph or phrase searches in the current format.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create a way to allow us to obtain a bibliography listing of all books in our library.
    Something like this was available in Libronix 3

A nelson bundle deal we just offered but there was no convenient, easy way to determine what I had and what I lacked.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →