Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Add circled numbers to the highlight function so that we can number segments of text to outline and follow arguments in books being read

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Every other time I turn on my computer the logos icon is jumping on my iMac. I need updates not to interfere with me being able to use my computer and the logos application. It is not such a priority that I need to set all of my work aside immediately to update. It should update when the computer is idle at night, not as soon as I try to use it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The books I use most often I have downloaded on my device to save data usage and carrier charges. I would also like to be able to access those books quickly without having to search through the 600+ titles on my account.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I'm very particular about how I choose to customize my environment, especially how I organize my Start --> All Programs. Specifically, I don't want any links in All Programs; only folders. For example, I have a folder labeled Logos which contains the program link. Now, I'm totally fine with how often Logos issues updates but I'm really not ok with the fact that every update ALWAYS creates a link in the 'root' of All Programs.

I would like to suggest that the updates are made sufficiently intelligent so as to discover all the custom locations where users have chosen to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Highlighting - I am using Logos on my Android. I have been using yellow as my highlight color. But I have decided that I want to use blue highlight on verses that refer to the Holy Spirit. Since I had used yellow on these verses I could not find any options to erase/delete or eliminate the yellow highlight. So, when I changed the setting to blue highlight and defined the verses to apply it to I thought it would eliminate the yellow and replace with blue. But that did not happen - it just added blue over the yellow, which…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide 2 way sync or import export between Logos and Sente, Zotero, Mendeley and similar. For students and researchers these apps provide amazing tools for research and bibliography management.

Notes, Quotes and Snippets should be supported. Bringing along data like user rating, tags and bibliography record.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For accessibility but also relaxed study it would be great to have text to speech on ios and android devices. Ideally functions to play, pause and scrolling as it reads to you with speed control up to 300wpm. In addition to resources like the audio greek new testament.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi. It would be great if there was a setting to disable the apparatus references in the The Greek New Testament SBL Edition on iPhone/iPad

These are very annoying when you accidentally click them because they open over the text or in the other split pane not just as a popup.

On the iPhone because of the small screen it's very easy to click them when trying to select a Greek word to look up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. If I write a note and I include a reference to another verse in it, e.g, John 3:16, Logos should detect that it is a bible reference and allow me to click it to jump straight to it.

Either that or allow me to insert my own reference markers to see another verse like the ones that are built into the translations.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. First, I don't use Word.
    Second, too often Word inserts invisible formatting that causes tags to not import properly. Sometimes it causes the conversion to crash; sometimes you just get random unconverted tags in your book.
    Why can't you convert a simple ascii or html file that anyone can create with any word processor

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like a better thought-out way of selecting the resources to be searched in the mobile apps (both iOS and Android). Currently there is a very limited list of recently used resources to pick from. Occasionally I will see a collection on there, but I cannot find a way to search through a collection that is not already on the list. In my opinion, this is the greatest weakness of the current mobile apps.

For Bible searches, the solution is relatively straightforward: allow us to restrict a search by a range.

For Basic searches, I suggest a robust interface,…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was very disappointed with the last book that I purchased. It was one of those old classic commentaries that is worth it's weight in gold but unfortunately there were an abundance of typos in it. The was spelled "teh" or "hte" constantly as well as many other obvious mistakes. As I read the book I thought it would be great if I got $.10 - 0.25 for every mistake I found. If all logos users were encouraged to report typos in this way all of logos books would be greatly improved at a very low cost to Logos.

In…

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I found that the original form of the notes was lost after sorting. You cannot return to the original form of the note file - only resort using the options available. My original note file format was not rebuildable using the sort options available. The "sort by date added" was the closest but because I went back and made changes throughout the process it was out of order. We should be able to build a note, save it, sort it and then save it again under a different name resulting in two note files.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For Chinese Bible, please underline the words added by translators by dashes, as what NASV uses italics for the same purpose.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add the Dutch interface for the Dutch and Belgian users.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Logos on iOS is by definition a subset of the full Logos feature-set, but knowing just what does and does not carry over from desktop Logos is somewhat of a guessing game. There are web tutorials, but an integrated help section - even if it was partially built on links to online resources & video tutorials - would make discovering what is and isn't possible on Logos for iOS a better user experience.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be great to have the tabs function as they do in Safari browser, whereby closing the tab is an 'x' within the tab as opposed to having the 'x' at the far right of the tabbed section. It is sometimes unclear which tab will be closed due to its current position. I do realize a shading gradient it the current method to see which tab it currently open. However, this suggestion would allow one to close any tab without making it the active tab.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Deliver BSM an ebook so it can be read on my iPad and keep it like a resource in Logos 4.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)