Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Already available in Logos 4 on the locator bar after selecting Annotation in the drop down menu, this feature would be truly useful on the small formats of the iPhone/Pad/Android devices!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. View Only Downloaded Resources Option when viewing Library on iPad instead of seeing all available resources in entire Library. This way you minimize the browse time in viewing available resources.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Finding a suggestion simular to one you might vote for is currently like looking at a phone book without being alphabetized, except by most popular person is first. Sorting the entire list by "Most Votes" is interesting, but when I'm looking for interface improvments I cant find them except scrolling through every single idea in the entire database, some 25+ pages. The suggestion is to create some sort of categories, like ideas for: iPhone, Searching, Library, etc, etc. So we can select the category simular to our idea and find one to vote for or enter a new one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. There should be a toggle between One Tile View and Multi-Tile View so that we can read from a near Full Scrren View and still have the Side BAr info and resources available.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to have a better way to construct more complicated morphological searches.
    Provide some more help on morphological and syntax searches! The tutorial videos are very basic! Now, much of how it works, you have to explore by yourself and through soms Wiki-pages.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Please increase the options for font size on android. It would be nice to have a slider for variable font size. The present options are either too small or too big.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to be able to insert links from one resource (e.g. a Bible commentary) to another (e.g. a dictionary). Now I sometimes end up pasting bits of text from one resource into a note attached to another resource. Maybe this is already possible somehow, but I'm not aware of it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This has been a longstanding problem. See forum thread for links to many people who have requested this.

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I want to perform a search, but the Internet connection is not available, I cannot. Never mind that I have downloaded my most popular resources, your programmers simply decided that I cannot search them because... well, who knows? Please allow searches of local resources when no Internet Connection exists.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The process of moving from the Bible I am reading to a commentary is way too laborious. First, I have to swipe up on the screen, then I must press an arrow to set the right verse, them touch Passage Guide, then wait until a list appears, then press the "more >>" button, then finally I can select the commentary of my choice. Then, moving back to the text I face the knowledge that I soon have to go through this long process once again soon. Why not allow multiple windows where I can keep my favorite commentary ready? Why…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. About linking to lemmas in TDNT: I would be nice if double-clicking on a Greek word (e.g. in the NT) would link to the appropriate sub-lemma, not to the main entry. E.g. double-clicking on πληροφορία takes me to πλήρης in TDNT, while it would make more sense to jump straight to πληροφορία

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. WHEN HIGHLIGHTINGS NOTES THIS ONLY EXPORT ADRESS LINKS TO WORD, MORE BETTER EXPORT FULL NOTES TO WORD

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reference Browser was what makes Libronix such a powerful research tool. I will stick with Libronix until Logos 4 includes the same capability.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The Mac OS printing system is much more powerful than your custom-designed one. It allows printing 2- or 4-up on a page, sets double-sided printing and a host of other printing options. The current Logos Mac one is pretty, but not nearly as useful

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Currently if the setting "Copy Footnotes" is turned on, and you select and copy a text, Logos copies both footnotes and abbreviations. This makes some texts unusable, if they have a lot of abbreviations. It would be helpful to be able to turn the setting to "Copy Abbreviations" on or off.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would find this so much easier because I have many notefiles for different things and it gets messy.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable personal book builder to import .pages documents just as dock

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would be interested to have the works of John Warwick Montgomery made available for Logos. Among these books, I would recommend:

Tractatus Logico-Theologicus

History, Law and Christianity

The Shape Of the Past: An Introduction To Philosophical Historiography

Where Is History Going?

Crisis In Lutheran Theology

In Defense Of Martin Luther

The Suicide Of Christian Theology

The Church: Blessing Or Curse?

Christianity For The Tough-Minded

Principalities And Powers

Jurisprudence: A Book Of Readings

God's Inerrant Word

Myth, Allegory, And Gospel

Law Above the Law

Demon Possession

Law And Gospel

Faith Founded On Fact

Slaughter Of The Innocents

Evidence For Faith:…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have a Core i3 computer with an SSD drive. Even so, Logos always takes between 20 and 30 seconds to start up, and it is not strange that it take 35 or 40 seconds to startup!

BTW, these are the time that I get even with the option to "Show Homepage on Startup" turned off (which does slow things down further, but at least it's clear why).

I recently discovered that if I simply turn off the option to "Use Internet" in Logos settings, that my startup time dropped down to a mere 9 seconds! That is very acceptable.…

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)