Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Often times I will want to print text instead of just "copy and paste"-ing. Thank you for considering this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. A Bible audio pronunciation guide woulod be very helpful. I once saw a website with one but have been unable to find it again.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add this command to the current commands provided with right click button in the layout drop down menu to allow more windows with different layouts to be displayed at the same time. Add a "keep visible" button to avoid the windows disappear when another one in the background is selected.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Those of us who work with the language would benefit greatly from the Interlinear Translation Editor.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. In the BDAG lexicon, when you right click a word, the menu pops up with an option titled "Perseus Web Lookup". The Perseus LSJ version is sometimes very slow. The University of Chicago's version is much faster and has less clutter. (Note, the UoC version only works on lemmata).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. When I right click on a Hebrew word in the Hebrew bible and look for the dictionary meaning, the programme automatically chooses the article or attached conjunction. For the head word I have to choose it separately. This should be the other way around. Now often I end up finding the article in the dictionary. So the head word should have the priority, the article should be the additional option.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. At the moment I have to either type into the command box "set default text size to 120%" or navigate my way from the "Tools" menu to the "Program settings" menu to change the font size. It would be great to have an intuitive shortcut key that does this directly (e.g. Ctrl + or Ctrl -).

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the Greek reader have have speed control.We had it in Libronix

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Dear Developers!

Could you please make adding verses to the "Passage List" quicker?
    (See the following post: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/45554.aspx)

At this time, when you type a passage in the "Reference box" and press the enter key, the passage is added to the list.

But then, the typed passage is still in the "Reference box" (A), the "cursor" has disappeared and the last added verse is selected (B).

When I want to add another passage, I first have to "click with the mouse cursor" in the "Reference box" (step 1) and then have to delete the current passage (step 2) and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be a great transition for book lovers if they could open the cover of their book to full size on the screen if they want (To the size of a page, or at least can open as a 6x9 image).

This is some love for us book lovers who have accepted digital books, but miss having the covers to look at occasionally. it's one of the things that creates a memorable and distinct identity of a book.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    1. Ability to have a default layout that has a shortcut icon to get back to it. For example, when I am studying a book or resource and I start clicking links, I have to use the 'back arrow' to get back to my original resource. No matter how deep I get into links and other resources, I would like to hit a shortcut that takes me back to the 'default' layout (e.g.
      a book in one window and a Bible in the other.)

2. I would like to be able to control which "window" is my target window for all links…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There are several resources not available on Logos.com that (thankfully) I can get on Vyrso,com (instead of compromising by purchasing on Kindle). I love being able to have these less scholarly works (whether devotional, pastoral reads, Bible study resources, books on preaching, etc.) in my Logos library.

The only frustration is that these books seem to rarely if ever have page numbers. When I give a quotation in a paper, in a lesson, or even on my sermon manuscript, I want to be able to cite the source by page number.

I realize it would be a huge undertaking to…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It is great that on the iPhone I can now see the passages I have highlighted and the notes associated with those highlights. What I would like to see is a list of my notes as I can on the PC.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Please have Precept Upon Precept or NISS available (to buy/download) Bible Studies to USE IN LOGOS

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently, in Logos 4 only Bible Searches have an "align" feature (i.e., a way to show all search "hits" rather than just a single "hit" per "article"). Libronix 3 had the "align hits in context" feature for all searches.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Word Count or Word Frequency feature. Some way to list the number of occurances that word happen in a selection (book, passage, verse, etc).

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →