Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Articles and other text blocks on the Home screen generally have the "more" link that opens a new window or opens the default browser. I would love for this to be as simple as dragging the corner of that block to expand or when I hover over to show the full text, even if this had scroll bars.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would love to see what the creative minds at Logos could come up with to integrate what they do best into a website / social portal for churches.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Have buttons show a more obvious response to being clicked - eg. When clicking on the buttons in “Copy Bible Verses” it’s not always clear that the button has actually registered selection, especially when you’re in the “thick of work” and often requiring another attempt or a few clicks just to make sure.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Worldwide, more people speak Spanish than English, and more people speak Mandarin than Spanish and English combined.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make Biblia.com work more like the Kindle Cloud Reader, which carries nearly all the functionality of the Kindle desktop client: highlighting, notes, etc.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Please integrate Shibboleth into Logos for language input. Possibly add a Tool to Logos 4 for entry, copy, and paste. Ideally add a "keyboard" button in search for language input with accented letters, with option to show matching lemmas and glosses like search does for transliteration entry,

Follow-up to Logos threads:
    => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34143.aspx
    => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34142.aspx
    => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/31811.aspx

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Now that we have highlighting and notes on the iPad, I would love to be able to at least view my visual filters on the iPad.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. The current “hidden resources” feature should be renamed to “archived resources.” The current nomenclature is misleading: books
      aren’t “hidden,” they are removed from the system.

2. A new “hidden resources” feature should be created which acts like a reverse prioritization. Books that are “hidden” would not show up in the library or search results by default. They could be added to a collection, however. This would be useful for collections such as the Perseus & LDS resources.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. put markup style names into the title section of the palette note file so we can tell what markups is associated with the reference. with the sort by title we would be able to do more with the information. right now all the file does is duplicate the navigation by annotation already implemented in the resource locater bar..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. The current location in the Table of Contents is displayed at the bottom of the Table of Contents pane, so you cannot see how many chapters are next. It would be nice if the Table of Contents pane was adjusted upward so that current location was the first item shown.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. If I have been away using the laptop and return home to my PC, the next day I want to catch up to the right place in my Bible Reading Plan. Using "Catch up to today" actually begins with tomorrow's Plan, not today's. Can this be changed, including the visual filtering that goes with it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Bookmarking is fairly limited in Logos 4. I should be able to have as many bookmarks as I want in a book. I should also be able to use a short-cut that lets me popup my bookmarks and filter them by book, collection, tags, my mood, etc. This list should make it easy for me to jump back and forth between bookmarks. Perhaps there is even a short-cut key to jump back and forth between my last selected bookmark and my furthest position read. There should also be an automatic bookmark that saves the furthest page read so that if…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show the daily distribution of prayers. When I'm assigning prayers to certain days of the week, sometimes I'm not sure if I'm overloading one day when I could be distributing them more evenly. That way, each prayer could get more of the attention I want to give it.

Perhaps this could be done with a little button in the prayer window that, when clicked, just pops up a little box with Mon-Sun and the number of prayers assigned under each day. Or maybe the distribution box could come up automatically when you're assigning the frequency of a new prayer.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Include in the UserVoice system an option to pay toward moving a suggestion to production. By this, I mean that if a suggestion is vital to a limited number of users, it may not be able to gain enough votes to top the ranking list; yet, by incorporating this suggestion, the idea's production could still be ranked according to how vital its supporters find it to be. Upon gaining enough "funding" votes, it could be then treated as a Pre-Pub item in production, that, when completed, would no longer cost money to users.

I would rather not pay for features…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sometimes when typing i make mistakes and erase several paragraphs, it would be nice if I can do undo's and get my paragraphs back to make the wright correction.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring the Loeb Classical Library to Logos.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love the way Clippings appear on my screen when I view them within L4. I'd print them (and use them as handouts for Bible Study) if only they looked better when printed. It takes too much time at the moment to take them into Word and reformat them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I love my Logos and don't know what I ever did without it. I use it everyday. However I confess that I hang on to my Wordsearch simply because it includes the Thompson Chain Reference search capability. I have used the TCR since 1963 and to include it in Logos would be most helpful.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This could be offered by adding an additional fee on top of the set prepub amount... giving people the option of paying more for simple early access to the content, or paying less and just waiting for the official release.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)