Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I frequently need to change my preferred translation when I move between preparing sermons (NKJV) and doing academic work (ESV). If there was a command for this "set preferred bible to …" we could add a shortcut to switch between preferred Bibles with one click, which would be extremely helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Rather than re-inventing the wheel in the notes module of the program, I think it would be smarter to instead release a developer's API so that people could select their own note taking program. I prefer Evernote for quick note taking and DEVONthink for my longer projects.

At the very least, it would be great if the fly-out menu that comes up when we select and then right-click on a text in Libronix, that the "services" (Mac) should be presented so that I can, for instance, create a new note in the DEVONthink inbox.

There are hardworking companies with skilled…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. CTRL-F find feature is useful. however, the find tab that extends down usually covers the actual found word. it should automatically scroll down a few lines. thanks, Ken

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Our network printer requires authentication and there is no place to enter that info. Also, for inkjet printers, the ability to adjust the printer properties for Quality or Colour. All I can do is export the data into Word or a PDF and then print it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I create a prayer for my prayer list e.g. a specific person. In the left box below the prayer I update, with dates, different things to pray as God leads me. I would like to enter answers and dates in the right box without the prayer coming off my list. I need a check box to check when I feel all my prayers for the person/topic is done/answered.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In light of many Logos users having ethical concerns of using arbitrary or fictitious "RETAIL" prices we request the wording be changed to "Suggested Value." This may seem to be quibbling to some but it is a sincere issue to others.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In iOS allow for offline exegesis using whichever Strong's numbered resource we choose. Also allow for reverse Interlinear (if not able to toggle, perhaps as a separate resource) which would allow us to view the MSS, Lemma or Strong's number so we can manually look up in a Lexicon.

If I am offline for some reason (not always near wifi) then exegesis is out of the question. I want to be able to exegete even when offline.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. E.g. while clicking Ctrl+Down or Shift+Down, all open resources in the same Link set as the active window would jump to the next verse. (Maybe such a shortcut already exists but I'm not aware of it.)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. http://community.logos.com/forums/p/41291/307827.aspx#307827 inspired this suggestion. I would enjoy using a Guide that pulled together the following Logos functions - some with some modifications. It should handle secular calendar dates and liturgical calendar dates to the same degree Logos currently handles them. I have put added functionality below the Guide sections.

Lectionary section
        add ability to select between options
        add ability to mark items as read
    Calendar devotional section
        add ability to mark items as read
    NEW: Prayer book section - works like a calendar devotional except that it follows the liturgical calendar of the lectionaries.
    Prayer list section (with the modifications
    20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Highlighting in one translation will show up in other translations, either always or when optionally switched on (or off)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please consider to publish the Revised Chinese Union Version in Simplified script. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Gregg Allison's historical theology

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love to be able to save my searches in logos so if I need to do a similar search I can just click on it instead of having to remember all the coding I had to type. TO add a save search feature would be awesome.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I recently purchased the Jerusalem/Babylonian Talmuds & was surprised/disappointed to find that many of the existing Talmud references in other resources were not hyperlinked. If this could be rectified, it would be most helpful!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I like the idea of Floating window layouts, presented by others, but I would prefer something Logos has already implemented with the "Home" button: pressing a single button it is already possible to switch among different "layouts": the Home page and the "working page". A similar behaviour assigned to another button (even better, a button series!) to which one could possibly bind two or more layout "chains" would be nice: acting similarly, each time one of such buttons is pressed, the current page would slide down and the next layout in the chain displayed.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a digital version of Bible Study Magazine so that we can receive it as a digital copy. I would like to be able to receive it digitally so that I can have it with me and receive new copies when I'm away from home. This would allow me to read it when I'm away from Home.
    A company called Book Baby can make a digital copy of a book for $99.00 and you can even get it in formats for iBooks, Kindle, Nook act. I would much rather receive it as a digital version than print.

469 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice if the default cite in copies gave us the option of copying a url to the resource, rather than just a bibtex, chicago, turabian, or other citation. This would make it easier to find your way back to a resource during the research phase.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I tend to read with a highlighter in hand and would like to mimic this in Logos. It would be great to be able to just easily highlight as I read along; and then export my highlighted sentences or paragraphs into the notes (with cites) so they could be printed, exported or searched. This would be a great aide for researchers.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)