Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would like to have the option to copy a biblia.com short-link from the "Reference" item on the right-click menu in any of my Bibles. A link to that specific version by default would be great!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. In the Prioritize panel, let the user have the option of prioritizing in categories (Commentaries, Bibles, Dictionaries and others), showing each category section in the panel.

201 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Some resources, like The Lexham Syntactic Greek New Testament: Expansions and Annotations, contain all the morphological and syntactic elements to allow an auto generation of line sentence diagrams. What about a tool which automatically built a line sentence diagram after parsing such resources? Would it be excessive as a requisite?

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Libronix had a reverse interlinear of the Japanese bible (see: http://www.bible.or.jp/purchase/newbible/greece.html). It is no longer available through Logos. Japan is the single largest unreached people group in the world with less than 1% of the population professing faith. (Yes, China and India have larger populations, but they are made up of a diverse range of people groups.) It might not be profitable for Logos to focus on this, but it would certainly help those of us who are involved in partnering in missions with our brethren in Japan.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Instead of having to go to each individual resource to select it for offline reading, there should be an easier way to download the titles you want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give users the ability to add or remove content to the startup news screen. Perhaps a right-click on an article to hide or remove an article, blog or resource.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the incredible recent growth in these free alternatives to Microsoft Office, the user share is bound to grow quickly. It would be nice to not have to rely on MSFT and still have the power tool that Smart Tags is for Logos users.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I preach, & I also teach multiple Bible classes via projector & Logos. To have one class's highlights in my favorite Bible appear in the other class's projected layout is confusing each time it happens. In addition, when developing a Sunday message, I don't want either class's highlights in my favorite Bible.

Solution? Allow highlighting to be associated with the resource in a single LAYOUT, instead of associated with the resource in ALL layouts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Add callouts textbox in Sentence Diagrams, since it is not clear where a simple textbox is attached when added to a diagram element. The main purpose of a diagram is to make clear what it try to illustrate, so make it clearer!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. implement the ability to search by colors not just within colors. Ex. I tag central truths with orange. i would love to be able to find all my central truths.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If I want to extract a quote from a book, I need to remember to copy the citation separately. It would be better to have an automatic option to include citation when copying from books. This ensures I can remember where the extract came from, and the author will get proper citation acknowledgement.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. In some of the resources, for example the nicene and post nicene church fathers by Schaff - the directory an the left is not very helpful - only Chapter 1, Chapter 2. In Libronix 3 there was the full Headline, do it was much more easier to find and overview the context. Could you change this back?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It is not possible to copy information from the Reource information window. But this would be helpful in many cases.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Improve Logos 4 Mac Note so clicking on a note icon positions corrresponding note near top of panel (opening note file if needed). See forum thread => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/31862.aspx Also, when creating a new note from a resource, the Note File does not scroll to the correct location, which should behave the same as Logos 4 Windows.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add Logos 4 Program Settings for Diagnostic Logging, History, and Indexer launch at login". Disabling history population would improve performance (similar to default of diagnostic logging being turned off).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add full screen button for OS X Lion along with multi-finger gesturing for Magic Mouse, Magic TrackPad, and MacBook track pads on all supported Mac OS X versions.

480 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Today I discovered "Reading View" (F11) which makes reading a particular resource easier. While in Reading View, It would be nice to be able to highlight important text as you read. One color highlighting we be sufficient.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    1. ---Anchorable/Mountable Popups---
      I would like popups (regardless if from a footnote, bible reference, other library resource, reference, abbreviation, clarification, interlinear morphological abbreviation, hyperlink, or ANY other popup), to be anchorable (have an option so they can stay up rather than disappear when the mouse is moved from the popup link). It would be nice if anchorability was optional (ie. only if you right-click the popup and select "Anchor") so if you didn't want it to be anchorable it would disappear, like it does currently, after the mouse is no longer hovering over it.

2. ---Scrollable (Scroll Bars) on Popups---
      I would…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Offer the ability to add Lexical works like BDAG, Vines, Thayer's, Vincent's Word Studies, Brown-Driver-Briggs (And other Hebrew Resources), (and especially..................... BDAG!!!!!!) to the Interlinear window.

It would be nice to have the option to display words from certain Lexical Works and not display words from others in the interlinear window (Ie, if I wanted to display BDAG and Louw and Nida, and Vine's but NOT display Strong's.....then later after you change your mind, add Strong's to the window and remove Vine's if you so choosed...)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to Add to Favorites from iPad when I'm offline. That's how I keep track of my Bible and other reading.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)