Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Have Anglicised Bibles available for British users NIV, ESV, New English Bible, NRSV, New Jerusalem etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be very helpful, especially for foreign language speakers – to have support in L4 for Popup-Translators like Babylon. It was possible to use Babylon-Tranlator with L3 without problems, but in L4 very often the translator is unable to pick up the right word.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like the library list (the list that shows up when you click the blue book at the top left of Libronix) to contain a "date purchased" or "date added" so that you can more easily find new books that are being automatically downloaded. I like community bids and I purchase a lot of books through there, but I don't want to have to keep track and figure out what's been downloaded, what hasn't. Logos automatically downloads new books, but short of going through my e-mails to see what community bids have been completed, there seems to be no…

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I suggest that you create a “search for related content” function. Often, when I am reading in Logos, I think it would be helpful to search my library for content that is similar to what I am reading. What I picture is highlighting a section and with a right click an option appears to “search for related content”. I imagine it opens in a tab with the highlighted section in a box at the top, and includes different search options. An example would be a choice of different algorithms to use. I think this would be a very helpful tool…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Are there any New ideas / interest in this Post?

There could be a Recycling Bin with the Logos Logo on it next to the "Help" icon. When Clicked it could present a drop down menu similar to the Layout Menu, showing you snapshots of all the recent changes you've made (like the Layout Menu :), only Pertaining to Deletions (Highly modifiable Idea as to what will actually show up in this menu). When clicked, it could ask you "Are You Sure You Want To Rollback To this Point? Yes or No (buttons)". When selecting yes, the changes from that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need the ability to customize the font size displayed on the Home Page. Using the higher resolution on my Mac (1920 X 1200) makes reading the content on the Home Page really hard to read. I don't mind turning or navigating additional pages to see more content that changing the text size would result in. I could just change my display size, but I really like the higher resolutions.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Logos used to offer the ability to see which books were available but not part of your unlocked library. It would be helpful to add that feature back into the library. Allowing the dynamic search for the locked books would make it even more useful.

And a wish list feature AND "add" button to collection would round it out nicely.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I notice when dragging a verse to notes, it always defaults to the biblical placement order of the text. However, if I am studying a topic I want to place them in my own order to fit the purpose of the study.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow highlighting sets to be put into collection style categories so that we can toggle different highlighting depending on our study needs.
    While the highlighting features are good, more variety in colors and shapes would be helpful.
    Allow us to search by highlight.
    Expand the precept symbols.
    * Thank you for allowing highlights to print.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Currently when looking up a particular verse, you must either type it in, or use a single button to drill down though book, chapter, and verse. Please give the option to replace the typed lookup with a finger touch lookup which separates book from chapter from verse. This would be very useful when moving between different chapter/verse references within the same book. I realize that some people will prefer the typed lookup, so I do not suggest getting rid of that. But for quick changes of chapter and verse within the same book, using the index lookup to drill down…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I like the new top navigation bar which was implimented on the iPad very much. However, the icons are very small and the area around the icon appears to not be activated as beloning to the icon. This means that I am frequently turning the page back when I attempt to use the Back button to go to the previous passage I was in. Also, the back button itself is broken such that if you hold it down to select a particular passage from the history, if you then want to go back to the passage you were just on,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. :) if someone has a better synonym for re-work - let me know.
    Just like Martha proposed to consolidate our UserVoice votes around notes with a comprehensive list of changes/suggestions, let's unite our voices to ask for better Clippings!

1. Organize clipping files alphabetically
    2. Allow clippings from all Logos resources (Bible Word Studies, maps, etc)
    3. Allow clippings from non-Logos resources (internet, email, etc.) In other words, as a MINIMUM allow us to make BLANK clipping within a clipping file and paste whatever we want. User can fill in the URL or other bibliographical info manually, or (if it…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. One of my favorite features of the kindle is the ability to go to kindle.amazon.com after I finish a book and get a text file with all the hightlights that I made. It basically provides me a one-stop shop to review contents of the book.

I am currently able to do this with Logos by jumping to the next highlight and working my way through the book. (Thank you for implementing my suggestion on this a few years ago). I like this way of doing it because I get the quotes in their context.

But I think it would be…

196 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to see the prayer list function improved and expanded as follows:
    1. improve performance especially for long lists of prayers
    2. allow references to Scripture which would automatically link
    3. facilitate access on mobile devices
    4. facilitate sharing of prayer lists - especially for fixed prayer books (examples: Missio Deo, Liturgy of the Hours, A Sip of Scripture)
    5. Allow resizing of the editor/display pane
    6. Allow the addition of material in the answer section without treating the prayer as completed (current method makes it look as if all prayer is intercessory or petitionary - ugh)
    7.…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This would add an option to those available when right-clicking on a tab to allow closure of all tabs to the right of the current one.

This is discussed in http://community.logos.com/forums/t/33360.aspx

Graham

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Please consider adding ISBN export option. This would allow users to easily add their e-books to “My Library” on Google and similar sites. Thanks!

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In text comparison, I should like to be able to exclude movable nu and sigma, & the apostrophe marking elision.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When entering a reference in the "go to" box of a Bible, enable the use of numbers for the books. E.g. as well as being able to go to Genesis 1:1 by typing "Gen 1 1", make it so that "1.1.1" performs the same function. This would enable number pad use and make it much quicker to look up references when reading a real paper book

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Currently the text zoom can be changed in the program settings and for each resource. It would be nice to be able to also to set zoom by pane, perhaps by right clicking on the tab bar, so new resources opening in that pane all open at the "pane default" zoom

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →