Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. While I frequently use "Night Mode" to read on my ipad, I find that there are times that it would be immensely useful to have the same ability on a PC/Mac.

Perhaps, in the "Resource Panel Background Settings" area you could add the ability to select a black background with white text when reading at night.

Another route would be to make a simple button on the menu bar for "Night Mode".

2,754 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Note attachment
    • allow a note to be attached to multiple passages - with the note icon appearing on each passage
    • allow all links - to other notes, PDF's mp3's, PowerPoint's, web, mind maps, sentence diagrams, vocabulary lists
    • permit notes to be attached to a lemma, liturgical date, search string...
    • allow default note icon color to be set at the file level; permit more colors (at least match L3)
    • allow user selection of highlight style to indicate attached note/selected text - include suppressing highlighting or show only on mouse over
    • improve input window (more like…

1,624 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. General program performance improvement (searching, loading, opening, etc) and optimization through optimizing code efficiency.

896 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Bob Pritchett responded

We have done a lot of work on performance, and continue to optimize the app on both Windows and the Mac.

I am closing this case to free up votes on more specific feature priorities. (You may also want to create new issues for specific performance bottlenecks.)

This does not mean we are done optimizing or improving the product; simply that after two years at the top of the list we know it’s a priority — that can never be completely done — and will continue to work on it.

4. Once vocab lists are reintroduced, make it intelligently able to quiz the users, learning what words (Verses) the user knows and which ones he/she doesn't. Model it after supermemo.

853 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 804 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 801 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 677 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please get the Sermon File Add-In running for Logos 4

661 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The ability to print pages from resources like we can in most other programs. Regular print function choice that would pop up in most programs (Print current page, all pages, pages x - x, etc...)

637 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

Printing is considered complete as of 4.1.

Please create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve printing” is too broad.)

10. Right now the purpose of the collections is only to search within the resources of the collections.

It would be helpful to have the collections also available in the library so that we can also find resources by collections.

Further explanation:
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/15946.aspx

622 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently there is no way to know which layout is currently loaded. It would be good to have the name of the currently loaded layout displayed in the title bar.
    Also, the way L4 is updating layouts is not intuitive enough. You have to remember which layout you have opened before you can update it.
    It would be good to have an option in the layout menu to save/update the current layout without needing to remember its name.
    Further info:
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/15508.aspx

599 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Logos 5.0b added the concept of an “active layout”. The active layout’s name is displayed in the title bar. You can click “Update active” in the Layouts menu (or press Ctrl+Alt+L/Cmd+Alt+L) to update the active layout without having to remember its name.

12. 590 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hyperlinks, compact view, drag and drop, and basic formatting are considered complete as of 4.0d.

Please create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve notes” is too broad.)

13. It may be planned, but let's get it on the table here so they can see how valuable it would be to us.

564 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add an information window which would allow users to see exactly what is updating such as we had in Logos 3. Updates should not require scouring the forums to see what books or files have been updated.

558 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is implemented in 4.2a.

Home page shows what has been updated on the homepage.

15. Please provide some way to manage mytags, preferably with ability to remove or rename 'specific' tags, and not simply 'delete all tags'. If resources have multiple tags, the only way to manage them is either with a lot of time and patience going through each one, or to create new mytags and leave lots of redundant ones lying around.

515 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I use the Inductive Bible Study Method quite often - it is not the only method I use because it is not the only method :-). The highlighting feature in Logos 4 has a precept palate, but it only has part of the symbols available. Does anyone know if Logos is going to add the rest of the symbols? I spoke to the good people at Precept and they said they were all for it, but Logos had to actually do it.

427 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Over the years in seminary, I have downloaded and collected many pdf and docx files. I would like to see Logos having the ability to search these files, make cross-reference, and make notes. If this cannot be done, another alternative is that Logos provides an internal program that would convert these files to native logos format.

421 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Systematic Theology section in the passage guide is great, but using the Factbook when using a theological term the systematic theology section should be available. Add the section to the Factbook.

383 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Focus on beefing up reading plans. I want more control over what I read, when it is read, and in what order. I want a "catch up mode" that allows me to get back on the plan when I fall behind with a choice of how long I want to take to get back on track. It would also be nice to have the program know when I have read ahead by a paragraph or a chapter by noting where I scroll to and then starting me off at that point the next day. Or giving me the option to…

371 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  39 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. browsing the logos library often tells me: you got to buy this resource though the budget says: no you must not. I would appreciate- beside the existing pre-pub and order history folders - a 'want to have' section. Making it perfect would be an iexplorer add on that puts resources from other providers (amazon etc) to the Logos wish-list; Logos could use that as a "gathering interest" for alien resources by reconciling all customer wish lists

329 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20