Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. In phone apps, can you please make Bible passage words to be searchable offline? I oftentimes have to have my iPhone on airplane mode, like when on an airplane. I open up my Logos app and open a Bible. I see a word that I was to see a definition for. But, since it's on airplane mode, all I get is a collegiate dictionary. That doesn't help anyone know God's Word. And, if I don't know the Greek word, it cannot be looked up. No search offline will allow this to happen. If we are able to download the Lexicons…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I would suggest the ability to nest notebooks inside other notebooks. That way you could create an organizational structure for your notes. For example, if you were doing a sermon series on Philippians, you could create a master Philippians notebook and inside that store the notebooks that are relevant to each sermon in the series.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. If I want to find a particular note title I cannot find it unless I remember my note in the verse. I can find the notebook in the document tab but there is not place for me to find or make note title within the notebook

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. move all the open references to the passage open in the bible window, but not move the bible window when scrolling in the references.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be great to have the option to view the transliterated versions instead of the original texts.

For instance, instead of having:

• Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

Have:

• En arche en ho logos en pros ton Theon, kai ho logos en Theos
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to send the same reference point in a resource to be opened in the Logos App tab of a specific linked device when it is sent from the Desktop App tab.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. My Mac is set to Dark Mode and the Logos Application Theme is set to System. When I print/export from any resource (ESV, BDAG, a commentary), the source text font color remains a very light blue or gray color that is hard to see when you print it out. The hyperlink text shows as a blue that is more visible. When printing/exporting in Light Mode, the source text is black. I would like Dark Mode printing to be in a black font as well, so I don't have to change modes and restart when I want to print. Either that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I use Grammarly in Word now for my writing and editing tasks. It would be very useful if it were available within the sermon editor.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Example: "Justification", searching using the Systematic Theology Concept in the Factbook in the Web App, it does not register any resource (in my case) and one I really would like to have reference is Boyce's Abstract of Systematic Theology as it has a chapter named "Justification" (Chapter 35 or XXXV)

Also the same happens with other systematic theologies I own (a small list):

1) Studies in Dogmatics: Faith and Justification - Berkower (Chapter VI for sure)
    2) Systematic Theology (Berkhof) - IX Justification and other chapters
    3) Systematic Theology: Biblical, Historical, and Evangelical, Volume 2 (Garrett, James Leo, Jr.) -…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Example: "Justification", searching using the Systematic Theology Concept in the Factbook in the Web App, it does not register any resource (in my case) and one I really would like to have reference is Boyce's Abstract of Systematic Theology as it has a chapter named "Justification" (Chapter 35 or XXXV)

Also the same happens with other systematic theologies I own (a small list):

1) Studies in Dogmatics: Faith and Justification - Berkower (Chapter VI for sure)
    2) Systematic Theology (Berkhof) - IX Justification and other chapters
    3) Systematic Theology: Biblical, Historical, and Evangelical, Volume 2 (Garrett, James Leo, Jr.) -…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be nice that you could see a limited amount of content of a book before you purchase it. I think that would be a good idea for logos. I know you can purchase a book with logos and have 30-days ……….

However, I think It would cool to see before you go through the process of purchasing before you buy, just a suggestion...…...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. If you could highlight and mark the preaching notes with say an IPad pen.... it would be near perfect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Hi! I really appreciate the Expository Sermon Guide since Logos 8. It is brilliant! But I notice the steps (36 of them!) are too many. And if I were to export them to Word, the empty template would need 28 pages. By the time I finished planning my sermon, it would be a research paper. Is there any way you could consider making the guide more concise and easier-to-use? I do agree that preparing expository sermon is nothing short of hard work, but I think too many steps can be intimidating. Do consider reviewing this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. It would truly be wonderful if you had a Unitarian package (including perhaps Christadelphians, Jehovah's Witnesses, Church of God General Conference, and Iglesia ni Cristo). That is one serious thing lacking about my Logos packages and Logos itself! Hope this will change in the future.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. A tool like the Sermon Editor but for Sunday School. At one time another Bible Package had a tool that you picked your scripture or your study, then in prompted you through discussions and then suggested questions for each section. It allowed to set the study to 30 mins, 45 mins or 60 mins. Also allowed you to selected age of target group

2. Reading plan would be great on the books also (not just Bible). We are starting a Book Club at our church on "Experiencing God". I will have to manually create the reading plan unless I have missed…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Hi,

I have just upgraded from the Logos 8 Gold edition to Logos 9 Platinum edition.
    And I am very impressed. Especially the counseling guide feature. Great job, Logos!!!

What I want to suggest is for the next version of Logos to incorporate
    an apologetic guide feature. Or at the very least, the evangelism guide feature.

For example: I want to know how to answer the question about the existence of God. And ministries like, RZIM with Ravi Zachariah or Cross Examined with Frank Turek are just examples of those who can help in my research.

Thank you for your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here