Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I purchased Logos 9, Professional Academic SO THAT i could enter any grammatical term, e.g., "aorist imperative" and quickly access pertinent articles in all my grammars. Guess what? you can't do that! Seems no grammar resource is indexed "grammar" so that others in my library show up in the parallel resources. I spent $1,075 for that very feature. (Your salesman didn't lie; didn't know for sure, and I risked it.) If all lexicons show up as parallel resources for any one, why cannot all grammars show up as parallels for any one? Amazing!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Please index Barton's grammar to display when I click Library/Bible NT/Grammar. Aaaauuugh!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When we use the search feature in the new sermon manager it should include the Topics we've tagged our sermons with.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When guest preaching at a church that might not have wifi, it would be nice to be able to enter Preaching Mode without needing the internet

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Have an option to have the clock count up (like a stopwatch) so sermons can be timed when practicing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Preaching Mode resets the numbering on each page. Change this so the numbering matching how it was created.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Have an option to see sermon notes in columns. More content can then fit on the screen and the preacher won't have to stay as close to his screen to advance pages of notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. The slide content comes right from the notes and cannot be edited (as far as I have learned). It would be nice to be able to edit how they appear and how much content is on each slide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Can you add an option for the system view settings to switch between black and sepia? It currently only switches between black and white.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Example: I have the ESV Audio Bible on my Logos Account

I am trying to memorize James in part by listening to it repeatedly.

There is no loop/repeat option on the audio player in the mobile app so I have to pick up my phone, hit back, wait, etc. every three minutes to listen to the same passage on repeat.

This is a pretty standard feature on any audio player, but it would be IMMENSELY helpful with listening to Scripture and/or Christian audio works.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. WordSearch had ZipScript that resided in the action menu on the right bottom of the Windows taskbar.

ZipScript allowed you to click, enter a text and version and then copy and paste the scripture into whatever application you wanted without having to have the Bible software up and running using resources.

That is the one thing I miss most about WordSearch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I get to display or not display Title, Sermon Series but WHY can I not disable the week? I prefer only seeing the actual date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The Big Problem with Sermon Builder:

When transferring Notes into Sermon it does NOT transfer the hyperlink for the Bible scriptures.

Big problem.

Watch a short video showing the problem. -- Click here for VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB2KHtfGPBo&t=7s

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The tab key is used in Bibles, and other resources. Why not use it to change subject line in FACTBOOK?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. With the new FACTBOOK icon [app / shortcut] and DOCS, GUIDES, TOOLS tabs, using FAVORITE RESOURCES and LAYOUTS tabs, there is little room for additional shortcuts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. This morning I was looking up a word in the KittleTheological Dictionary of the New Testament. At the top of the article were the words covered in the entry-λέγω, λόγος, ῥῆμα, λαλέω, λόγιος, λόγιον, ἄλογος, λογικός, λογομαχέω, λογομαχία, ἐκλέγομαι, ἐκλογή, ἐκλεκτός. I was looking for the second to last word in the list which meant scrolling through quite a number of pages. What would be the possibility of hotlinking each of the words to its place in the article?

Thanks,
    Rick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Based on the Logos library we could have a feature that tracks the interpretation for each biblical chapter or part from early Christianity till now. So we could see the interpretation development.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I've been using logos since it was Logos Bible Software in the early '90s. I have Logos 9. I love it and using it most days. The one area of improvement I would love to see is the Altas. It would be great if you could see a location on a map better. Many times when I go to the atlas the city or mountain is not listed on the map or I can't find it. Using a location pin similar to google map would help. You could use one color when location is certain and another color when location…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to suggest the following "Standard Publishing Company, International Sunday School Lessons King James Version" books be included into the library.

1. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1983-1984 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: 0-87239-616-9)
    2. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1984-1985 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    3. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1985-1986 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    4. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1986-1987 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    5. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1987-1988 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    6. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1988-1989 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: )
    7. Standard Lesson Commentary KJV 1989-1990 International Sunday School Lessons (ISBN: 0-87403-5236)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →