Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. In essentially all search output, one should be able to hide/display entries or rank entries so that one can focus on the important entries and remember that you've looked at an entry and found it not to be helpful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I love to see that I have a resource referenced in a footnote. I also like to know which one's I do not have in my library. I would love to see a library Lookup tool, like the power lookup tool, that shows the resources I have and the one's I don't have as I read through a resource. It could function as the reading list does, with a locked/unlocked indicator beside each resource.

Hovering over the resource would show the description of the resource, regardless of whether I own it or not (yeah, I know..I'm dreaming) so the reader…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For example, take the library interface. If you kept all the user data in one database and created an interface similar to the library, one could sort, search, and filter to their obsessive hearts' content. And, like the info button, you could set it up so that once a particular note has been selected, a simple click of the mouse would make the data of that note is accessible to the right (or left for that matter). Something like this would hopefully be simple to setup using the library interface as a concept template and would be flexible enough to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Library of Congress Subject Headings provide a rich set of classification for books. It would be helpful of LOGOS resources could be tagged with correct LC Subject.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. It would help to organize user created documents (sentence diagrams, notes, sermons, pdf's ....) if there was a section specifically designed for links. The search provides a broad swath of possible connections in My Content ... this would be the pieces that I specifically want to be reminded of.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Instead of being limited to only black and red (Logos 4), allow users to select ANY COLOUR for words of Christ in Bibles that support it (similar to what was in Libronix v3.x).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. To find actual TEXT of an historic document or council or catechism or extra-biblical book, having a category (like TOPICS) that identifies either the Title Page or TOC of a specific source text would be great. Under TEXTS, the book or document could be quickly identified.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Hello,

I would like to suggest the option for the "Right-Click" menu that would instantly give an Etymological definition or "tracking" of any word (hebrew, greek, chaldean, english, aramaic). Please Let Me Know What You Think! :)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Clippings need the same expand/contract capability as notes.
    When doing a search that includes clippings (or notes), the search should return with the matched items expanded.
    Both notes and clipping should support mytag; a search on mytag should result in matching tags being highlighted.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I have several books both in my Logos and in my bookshelf. Sometimes I find myself thinking whether to buy a book in Logos or order it from bookdepository.com or some other place.

Suggestion: If you get both at the same price, like a bundle. This would solve a serious issue.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. It is not possible to copy information from the Reource information window. But this would be helpful in many cases.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Add callouts textbox in Sentence Diagrams, since it is not clear where a simple textbox is attached when added to a diagram element. The main purpose of a diagram is to make clear what it try to illustrate, so make it clearer!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to have the option to copy a biblia.com short-link from the "Reference" item on the right-click menu in any of my Bibles. A link to that specific version by default would be great!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. E.g. while clicking Ctrl+Down or Shift+Down, all open resources in the same Link set as the active window would jump to the next verse. (Maybe such a shortcut already exists but I'm not aware of it.)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please integrate Shibboleth into Logos for language input. Possibly add a Tool to Logos 4 for entry, copy, and paste. Ideally add a "keyboard" button in search for language input with accented letters, with option to show matching lemmas and glosses like search does for transliteration entry,

Follow-up to Logos threads:
    => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34143.aspx
    => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34142.aspx
    => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/31811.aspx

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. When I right click on a Hebrew word in the Hebrew bible and look for the dictionary meaning, the programme automatically chooses the article or attached conjunction. For the head word I have to choose it separately. This should be the other way around. Now often I end up finding the article in the dictionary. So the head word should have the priority, the article should be the additional option.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Add this command to the current commands provided with right click button in the layout drop down menu to allow more windows with different layouts to be displayed at the same time. Add a "keep visible" button to avoid the windows disappear when another one in the background is selected.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →