Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I know it's probably not the best business strategy and it might required a considerable effort but it would truly make an tremendous difference on the mission field for all those missionaries who have studied in English speaking countries and are more an more using Logos because of the portability of the resources.
    I'm from Italy and I would love to be able to use Logos to work with a more up to date translation than the Old Diodati (which is currently the only Italian translation available). I might be wrong but I would imagine that a lot of missionaries…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be great if you could give saved Guide reports attachment points. For example when you save a exegetical guide report for John 3:16, that report would appear next to the verse just like a note. Also if you were to generate a bible word study report for logos in John 1:1 the report could be attached to either the lemma, the surface text, and/or scripture reference.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2* speed is too slow for dyslexics and blind people. Speed listening is a real thing and it can be done way faster than the max "times 2" speed on logos currently. Lives depend on this function.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The option to right click and send charts, figures, and outlines to the new canvas tool or the ability to drag and drop.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. When typing in Logos notes, pressing tab moves the focus to another object on the screen.
    I would like if pressing tab would add a text indent (like a multiple space), like any other text editor like MS Word does.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable Logos to dynamically choose a narrator (from high-quality third-party voices installed in the OS) based on the language specified in the resource's metadata.

Currently, one must exit Logos, change the voice in the OS, then restart Logos.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There's no way to paste a word study into a clipping right now. See this thread for more discussion:

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/5947/45949.aspx#45949

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Logos 3 had the ability to choose how many windows (resources) to open when executing a keylink (double-clicking a word, for example). Logos 4 only opens a single resource when double-clicking a word. The option to open multiple prioritized resources would be very useful in study.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be really nice to be able to export all (or a selection of) the verses resulting from a Bible search via "Copy Bible Verses." That would give us all the great formatting options. Right now, as far as I can tell, we have to export to a Passage List and then cut and paste into MS Word, however that leaves me with a lot of manual formatting to do. I absolutely LOVE the ability we have with "Copy Bible Verses" to export using MS Word styles. Thank you Logos!!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. With the incredible recent growth in these free alternatives to Microsoft Office, the user share is bound to grow quickly. It would be nice to not have to rely on MSFT and still have the power tool that Smart Tags is for Logos users.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Logos user needs ability to select & organize his digital library books into different 'bookshelves' and label the bookshelves. kindle app has something like this feature and calls it 'collections'. Its a great feature for big digital libraries.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to be able to search through my History window. Ctrl+F should bring up the find box, which should filter what shows up in the History window to show only things that match the find text.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It is now possible to easily port any Android app to ChromeOS. Please consider doing this. It looks like it will not take a lot of time. Suggested steps are here. http://www.omgchrome.com/google-launch-port-android-app-to-chrome/

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scrolling through a list of several thousand resources is almost impossible to do fruitfully. Collections help a little but I’d really like to see resources organized into expandable hierarchical folders like Windows Explorer that are put there by drag and drop. Ideally, this would be a view rather than a physical location so that I could have multiple logical organizations of resources (e.g. I might want to organize my commentaries by series, book, etc. There should be a way to choose the size of icon or list details much like windows explorer gives.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. In Logos/Verbum, it would be nice if the mouse's back and forward buttons (for those that have them) would be useful in the document's navigation.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow the the highlighting shortcuts to work even when a different keyboard language is being used.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to have the ability to plan sermons through the next year within Logos. The capabilities would include planning texts and automatically creating sermon files with the basic data imported from the series planning tool. In addition, sermons can be added to specific dates and times, similar to a reading plan. In addition, Logos could recommend commentaries or resources to help plan for upcoming sermons based on community most popular resources and ratings. I think this tool would really help preachers (sermons) and teachers (lessons), as well as professors (course content/lectures).

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I have created a lot of sermons. Many of which are part of a sermon series. Maybe add an option to drag a new sermon into a file that contains all of the sermons created for that series. This would make organizing sermons easier and allow me to go back and see what sermon series I have already done.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The topics portion of topics.logos would likely attract more input from the users if some evidence of their work was visible. Regular updates (at least weekly) of the LCV would serve as a good first step. In addition, this would clarify the direction Logos is taking on topic searches - a hot topic.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)