Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Either make the font on the on-screen Bible larger or allow the user to make the font larger so it is easier to read. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Give ALL Scripture references on the home page a "drop down" box containing the Scriptures that are referenced in the articles(s). When the cursor is placed on the reference it would be helpful if the Scripture appeared. This will help us when we are unfamiliar with a particular Scripture.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Logos 6, hovering over a reading plan hyperlink in the text window should change from an arrow to a pointer to indicate it will hyperlink.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Show "title" in popup (in addition to the note itself and the file in which it is contained) when hovering over icon that is attached to the text. Since a note can be either "by selection" or "by reference" there must be a flag for each note as to which it is. Seems like that flag could be used to have the pop up display content based upon the type of note.

2. Be able to set icon/color default for a given note file (would save me a ton of mouse clicking)

3. Be able to do a wholesale reset on all…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. All other reading plan types currently allow this (both in Logos 5 & 6), but the new custom reading plans in Logos 6 only allow you to read every day.

This is an urgent issue for us - we have potentially 1000 or more readers who we want to start by Jan. 1, 2015, and will have to switch to a different Bible reading app if we can't set this up from Logos 6 to work with the FaithLife Study Bible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. currently on all other reading plan types you can click on "edit" on the right side of a reading plan to modify it. On custom reading plans, the "edit" button is missing, so you have to completely delete the reading plan and start over from scratch if you want to edit it after generating it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. be able to mives notes panel so i can see the text while writing the note

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Recently I wanted to visually understand where the concentrations of "fear of the Lord" occur in the book of proverbs. I ran a search and graphed my results, but all I got was one big-solid-colored circle.

I would like to see the option to break this information down at the book level (as is currently available) OR the chapter level, if preferred.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Whatcom County Library System (https://wcls.bibliocommons.com/user/login), WorldCat, and Library of Congress online catalogs have a general search like Logos, sometimes called keyword search. They also have Advanced Search, which permits searching for a word only in a title, author's name, subject, publisher, etc. Cuts down the number of extended hits.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When clicking on a particular Hebrew or Greek word in a particular verse, it would be helpful if that verse would be highlighted in a different color in the corresponding BDB or BDAG entry. Much time is expended trying to find the particular occurrence in the BDB or BDAG entry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I have found that when I try to select a few words in a sentence or select the entire sentence the default is to select the entire paragraph which I find annoying. This was not the case in either LOGOS 4 or 5. Many times all I want to highlight to copy and past is a few words in a sentence or just the sentence. So with the bug the way it is I need to past into MS Word and then make corrections THEN use the text I want in the paper, presentation, or sermon I am working on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Last update, where we were charged to use different On-Screen Bible versions, was never broadcast to users. How easy it would be to send a mass-email to users! If this had something to do with rights to different versions, then users deserve to be notified. You can't demand a charge for a previous service that was included in monthly subscription without notifying users of change; that is an unethical business practice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The propositional outlines need to work in all the bible. O.T and N.T.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I reference a commentary in a footnote, Logos does not include the name of the series the book is from, e.g. Pulpit Commentary, Word Biblical Commentary. To me this is basic important necessary information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →