Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. This function ceased with the 4.1 - please add back. It was very easy to simply copy and paste verses from different translations in text comparison during sermon preparation. Now I have to open up the individual bibles to copy a verse over.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello,

I would like to suggest that Logos make a Menu for the Library section that would identify all Newly added selections (with options to modify how long is considered new), all updates of which selections (identifying when it was updated and how), and which items were bought for how much and when. Thank You Very Much! :)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create an internal tool in Logos 4 for exchanging messages and opinions on bible text or wathever resource text in the library. The panel should show comments and corresponding text be highlighted only when explicitly requested by the user.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I created a reading plan using L4 on my Mac. It required several months for that reading plan to appear on my iPad. In the meantime, I found another way to create and follow a reading plan, a fix at this time is useless to me, however, others may appreciate reading plans that sync in minutes, not months.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When writing a paper, I end up with multiple resources open that I need to create a bibliography for. Rather than frustratingly adding them individually to a new collection (or tagging each separately and creating a collection based on that tag, as has been suggested), I'd like to be able to create a collection from "all open resources."

Two alternate solutions would be:

1) Allow creation of a bibliography from all currently open resources which could be copied/pasted into a document.

2) Allow simultaneous tagging of all open/selected resources in order to create a collection from.

ref: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/29892/221144.aspx#221144 where I…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On the right click menu when one selects a lemma or manuscript form, it'd be neat if the transliteration could appear next to the lemma or manuscript word so users know at a glance which word they're selecting on the right click menu

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please work together and reconcile with Moody Publishers so we can get their resources back into Logos such as MacArthur's NT Commentary, Moody Book of Theology, TWOT, etc

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →