Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Provide a way to buy gift cards or gift credit for others who are on Logos. This would be a way on-line to buy these credits. Suggestion came from my son who wanted to buy gift credit as a gift for me and his pastor.

115 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. the logos homepage shows a daily offer with up to 90 % discount for a resource. Bonus for Logos: customer will stop by daily.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently Logos four only opens to the last screen used before it was closed. In L3 there was an option to have Logos open to a particular desktop layout.

103 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ideally this would be implemented with the rest of the printing enhancements. But I use paper because I can not print my highlights which I use in BS and teaching sessions.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Personal books to be read on the iPone / iPad

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Logos 4 Mac lacks many features already available in Logos 4 Windows. Wiki has list of Mac features needing improvement => http://wiki.logos.com/Mac_and_PC_User_Interface_Differences#Feature_Parity

87 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We consider this completed; all new features are implemented on both Mac and Windows.

If you find a missing feature, please report it as a bug on the forums.

(Note that there are a few deprecated features (e.g., Handouts) that will never be implemented on Mac.)

7. This really useful function was dropped in the move to L4. Applying it meant that when I was working in a version of the English New Testament I could have my Greek text open and linked to that. If I changed from New Testament to Old Testament in the English, then the parallel Original Language text switched to Hebrew. This was pretty neat. Returning to the NT the OL text returned to Greek.

Yes, I know there is a workaround, but it's cumbersome. L4 was meant to be about improving and enhancing the Bible Study experience, but dropping Serial Associations…

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "We will not be developing a desktop/offline application for Linux.
    https://app.logos.com continues to improve and will be our solution for any platform that supports a web browser."

Which is ONLY available by paid subscription, and ONLY available while online. This is not opening up your library (which must be purchased) to the largest audience possible.

Please consider one of these two better options that could be used in a future version of LOGOS:

1. AVOID frameworks that are NOT multi-platform (ie: using Internet Explorer components [report display engine]). Instead, use available multi-platform options like Firefox or Chromium.

2. A two pronged system…

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Include a user manual in base packages. Morris Proctor's volume 1 should be mandatory introductory content. Paper or digital resource will be a great help

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In reading view and on screen to allow the reader to read without chapter and verse references

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I'd like to be able to select passages and "tag" them with topics of my choosing then be able to search by my tags. For instance, find all passages that are tagged with "humility" and "examples". A friend has explained how Notes and Clippings can sort-of fulfill my use-case, but they're an imperfect substitute.

Optional features would include a clickable tag cloud and a separate window which would show all the tags for currently visible passages.

see discussion here:
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/13739.aspx

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let's face it, iPhones are quite ubiquitous, but not every body is on AT&T. In fact, last I checked, Verizon has as many customers as AT&T and Sprint combined. So there is a large user base out there who are graduating into the Google equivalent of the iPhone operating system (called Android) and the Android app store is formidable and growing. I would just like to see the Logos app released for the Android platform.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This post contains a few different suggestions. To help Logos prioritise, if you vote, please also add a comment that explains which of these suggestions is most important.

(1) An IN keyword (to restrict searches to parts of resources that deal with specific references)
    e.g. prophecy IN <bible ~ 1 Cor 12-14>
    This example would return results containing the word 'prophecy', but only if it appeared in a commentary or other resource that specifically dealt with 1 Corinthians 12-14.

When you're searching, particularly in commentaries, it would often be very useful to restrict your search to those parts of the…

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Many of these suggestions are available in Logos 6:

1) Use the new WITHIN {Milestone} syntax.
    2) Not implemented.
    3) Unlikely to be implemented (without a rewrite of some core search engine components).
    4) Not sure about this one.
    4.5) Use the {Highlight} search extension in 6.0a
    5) Not implemented.

You’re welcome to create additional suggestions (one per idea) for the remaining ideas if you’d still like users to vote on them.

16. 66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  15 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Please, change the Tabletalk format to be searchable by the passage guide and appear in the Journals section. It would be really helpful for our studies.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the ability to create (and share) mind maps in Logos. This would include the ability to link to Logos resources and include the ability to print them out. This would be a great help in sermon prep for many of us that use mind maps software and are stuck cutting and pasting between programs

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A tool that would allow the entry of 2 or more related (thematically or otherwise) passages attached to a common note so that one could go to either of the passages & connect to or edit the same note. As it is now, to do this one has to copy/paste the same note to multiple passages.

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dreaming of a Library hiding option to not show resource(s) in library, which would be appreciated when browsing my Library. Similar to a physical library where have option to walk past bookshelves.

Would appreciate a Library option to filter resource(s) from view that syncs to all Logos platforms. Ideally could specify any Library filter for exclusion: MyTag(s), Publisher(s), ... Awesome would be ability to hide collection(s), which is technically more challenging to implement. For mobile apps, an additional Library filter would be great.

Currently, program settings has hiding resources option that effectively is an archive of resource licensing; hidden resources…

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)