Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. I like the Print/Export tool, but it would be much more useful for me if I could save a file as a pdf - not just XPS, HTML, or Word Doc. Could this simple addition be added?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

We don’t plan to implement native PDF export in Logos 4 Windows. There are several free and commercial products available that add a “Print to PDF” printer to your system. If one of these is installed, you can create PDFs from any application on your system (including Logos 4) by printing to the PDF Printer.

2. Make an option available so when I highlight a text and right-click I can share it on facebook or tweet it. That would be amazing!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have poor vision and due to it have switched solely to reading on my ipad where logos has the black background option. I have logos 5 and was sad to notice that option not available on the desktop version. Switching the whole computer settings to invert throws all printing and web browsing tasks difficult depending on software. So for studying and typing notes it would help so very much. The gray option just isn't quite enough but thank you for the text size adjustment. Thank You.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change the function of Control+Tab and Control+Shift+Tab so that it behaves like most browsers, shifting the focus from the current window to the window immediately to the right and left of it. The current function has my focus jumping all over the place and never quite sure where I will end up (I also understand that it currently tracks the history of when you viewed it, but after reading for a good fifteen minutes, I'm not always certain which windows were in which order)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re going to keep the current behavior of Ctrl+(Shift+)Tab for backwards compatibility with older versions.
    You can use Ctrl+(Shift+)F6 to switch panes, and Ctrl+PgUp/PgDn to change to the previous/next tab. (These are currently undocumented but we will be updating the Help to include them.)

5. This will enable us to have access to a broader range of manuscripts than just the current NA/27 and UBS4.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi

Is it possible for use to select original book layout when reading?

Basically it means the font and the layout of the page will be as s printed in the original book format.

The reason for this is I do a lot of leading, and most of them time people will be using printed book while I use my copy in Logos, and we often need to refer to the page number and paragraph.

I think this will be great for people who often doing book review as well as leading a small group study.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The 2011 and 1984 versions of the New International Version are very different, and I memorize using the 1984 version. Reading previously memorized/familiar passages in the 2011 version can really confuse my brain!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When on air the left side bar jumps back to what is showing instead of staying stationary like it use to. Please return to the bottom bar moving with show while the left one is free to move where ever in the service.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello! I would like to be able to access my Personal Book Builder books from IOS (or mobile app). Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to go to sleep, not to sit and wait for Logos to finish indexing!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. When I use the 'everything' search on a topic, then Logos shows some dictionary articles in the 'topic' section. The problem is now that it does not show 'everything' of 'all' the dictionaries I have.

I.e. these dictionaries are ignored by the everything search and the 'topic' section:

Encyclopedia Britannica (!!!)
    Pocket Dictionary for the Study of New Testament Greek
    Pocket Dictionary of Apologetics and Philosophy of Religion
    Pocket Dictionary of Biblical Studies
    Pocket Dictionary of Theological Terms
    And much more other academic (IVP-)dictionaries

Can you improve Logos search to real "everything" in the topic section. That is what Logos…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make an update to Logos 5 to have the kindle features of Logos 6

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently there is a "pencil" underline and a "blue" underline, but a "black" underline - similar to the "double" and "triple" underline - would have better continuity.
    Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Logos needs to be made compatible with Windows Tablet Mode. 3 in 1 devices like the Surface Pro are flooding the market and there is too much functionality, i.e. layouts, that do not function correctly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unlock to select and copy the texts of the Exegetical Guide.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love the scripture excerpt that would appear on the home page. Please make this feature a staple.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow Logos to copy pictures or Jpegs into the note section for diagrams that the user would like to incorporate into their notes. I often use my Microsoft one note program to grab images or illustrations of things my teachers are instructing us in seminary classes and would like to be able to add them to the notes section in Logos.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. With a universal app, Windows Phone could finally have a fully featured Bible! app. The universal app capability will be available with the release of Windows 10 in fall 2015.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have created my own books with my studies on the Bible, and I can't see them in the Logos app in my tablet. Please, I want to have my library complete in my mobile devices.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)