Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Offer longer term payment plans for major purchases 18~24 months for Portfolio, ICC, Zondervan Bundles, Yale Bible etc.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Align the NRSV deuterocanonical books to the LXX and/or to appropriate Hebrew (and in the case of 2 Esdras Latin) texts.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the uncollapsing of a single note from compact view (or when going to full view, allow the selection of a note and then bring that note to be in view, not scrolled off the bottom of the window.)

Allow reordering of the compact list of notes by dragging individual collapsed notes or with by selecting a collapsed note then using up/down arrows.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

Drag-and-drop reordering and Expanding a single note in compact view is present in 4.1.

4. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When making word lists, would be great to choose which pronunciations for Hebrew and Greek words to go into the audio column. This is already available in Logos 6 Pronunciation, Greek and Hebrew tools on desktop. Then when using flashcards in mobile devices, the desired pronunciation is already in place. Thank you. Jeannie Koh

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Please update the Turabian format to the 8th (current edition). Also, please add seperate citation and bibliography entries.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reply More▼
    Frank Fenby Posted: Today 10:04 AM
    I have hyperlinked all the Bible and other resource references in my PowerPoint presentations to show the passage in Logos. It is great! My students love it! It is a much better educational experience.

However, the accreditors are coming! They will not like it when they seen the almost "subliminal" Logos splash screen show 40+ times in a class session.
    See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/14880.aspx

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I would love to see a 2 page reading mode. Where I don't have to read all the way across a widescreen monitor. I believe this is how many e-book readers do it.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. See this thread for details and a screenshot:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/48821.aspx

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Give users the ability to build wishlists that can be discovered by friends and family. It would solve a lot of wastage around Christmas and birthdays. Another pair of socks anyone?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A simple suggestion: I think it would be fun to allow an option to open a collection to a random book or open a book (eg F.Schaeffer's works) to a random point. I was thinking the command line might take commands such as

"open ESV random" OR "open coll:journals random"

or "open ESV FSD" if logos prefers FSD. A discussion was started on http://community.logos.com/forums/t/43094.aspx if any wish to further thrash the idea out.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to be able to create a reading using a calendar so I can designate exactly what passages to read each day or week. This way i can coincide the reading with my Sunday School Lessons, Personal Devotionals. I would also like a way to edit my plans in the caledar.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I hope the Bible and morph searches become much more dynamic. I would like to hover my cursor over words and see grammatical info like I do in a regular Bible view. Right now, it's just plain text. I would also love to see the following features added to the output of the Bible and morph searches: ability to do visual filters, compare versions and the ability to highlight a word and see it highlighted across other versions.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enable Biblical Places to pull up a Logos 4 map (i.e. those maps that are not in the resources in My Library) by title, e.g., "Route of the Exodus", "Tribal Distribution of Palestine".

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We can use the {Milestone} search to search specific parts of commentaries. For example, "guardian angel" WITHIN {Milestone <Mt 18:10> will find all references to "guardian angel" WITHIN commentaries commenting on Matthew 18:10.

However, we can't do that the other way around. We can't search within all the dictionary entries on a particular topic.

This suggestion is to implement something a {Headword} search, e.g. <Mt 18:10> WITHIN {Headword "Angel"}. This should search all our dictionaries and encylopaedia's, and return all the articles on Angels that refer to Mt 18:10.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow 'free' access to your book of the month, WITHOUT you requiring credit card details.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I also use the OliveTree Bible reader on the iPod Touch and one feature I really like in that product involves the ability to split the screen in two. You can have a commentary open in one panel and the Bible open in the other. This makes referring to another resource a lot more natural than having to exit out of one to pull up the other.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. At times I would love the ability to "share" a scripture from the Logos 4 desktop app. I love this feature on the iPhone/iPad app.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)