Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Pls. allow Paypal payment for foreign users. I do not use a credit card and Paypal will be a great help for me.

Family in the USA help me out, but I have already missed several free books

Many Thanks,

JAB

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Libronix used to be able to do exact searches for accented or unaccented text and not match everything regardless of whether it had the accent(s) or not. It is disappointing that this doesn't work anymore in Logos 4/5. See this thread (among others that mention this): http://community.logos.com/forums/t/69048.aspx

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When new resources are downloaded they should be pushed from the online store to my mac, downloaded and indexed all without me having to restart logos. The restarting is surely not needed? The ipad doesn't need it...

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For some folks reading black and white on a backlight screen can be tough on the eyes. The Kindle apps offers different text/background color options which make reading much easier. Please implement something like this for the iPhone/iPad app.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. There were two recent posts on the Logos 4 forum that objected to Copy Verses rearranging verses in canonical order rather than in the order in which they are entered. My issue may be related to that one; however, I thought it worthwhile to make my specific request as well.

My issue is this. Prior to 4.0d, I could enter the following in the entry field for Copy Verses: 1 Pet 2:19, 20-23, and Copy Verses would give me two results: (1) 1 Pet. 2:19 by itself, and (2) 1 Pet. 2:20-23 as a separate result. (This was my intention…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow the user to turn off the Resource Information Popups that appear when you hover the cursor over the resource tab. While reading, these popups frequently obscure the material. I would prefer to right-click to display the information rather than have the software automatically present the material to me.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The note editor is so slow and extremely frustrating to use. PLEASE put priority on speeding this up!!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This feature will allow those who read the French Bible to look up the Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek words behind the LSG translation. In time it would be nice to have a French lexicon available but for the time being, even being able to identify the Strong number and look it up using the context menu.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability too take notes with in the iPad/iPhone/iPod app with the ability to sync with the desktop app and the cloud

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. As a teacher working at a school that is requiring students to purchase and use Logos in the Fall I've been exploring features I can use to get them acquainted and dependent on it for their studies. Workflows are great. I've built a few that we'd like to use as standards across our whole undergraduate program. The problem is if a student (in a test case me) completes a workflow it shows up as a Note that can be exported.

However, and here's what I want, the export does not include headers or questions built into the workflow. It would…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow attachment of notes to the liturgical date as well as calendar date. For example, "Easter", "Christmas", "Reformation day"

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would really like to see a function added that would allow me to right click on a word, name, phrase or any text and search both Internet and Wikipedia.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like for you to continue to offer resources and not lose them due to "negotiations with the publisher".

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great if you would do with Systematic Theologies what you have done with Ancient Literature in the passage guide in L6. Under the Topic Guide, and/or under the Factbook, put a ST tab and link to all the sections of the Systematic Theologies that are in your library for the given topic.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AS a Christian Author & Bible Teacher, I would like to suggest to you, that you would make available the entire MacARTHUR NEW TESTAMENT COMMENTARY in the Logos Bible Software. There are already 7 available, and I, am sure many more others would like to see the rest of John MacArthur's New Testament Commentaries available as well. Thank you for your attention in this matter. Have a good day.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to put my Logos IPad content up on my TV .
    Great for showing the family or homegroup some of the things I find

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 19 20