Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I'm reading through my NT and have skipped around some. I'd like to know which parts I haven't read yet. A feature to show that in more detail than the circle graph would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. On the book info screen it would be nice to be able to see the original book length in pages or words. So you can determine how much of your time will be needed to read the whole book. Example Mastering Teaching by Earl Palmer... ... Logos description doesn't tell me anything about the size of the book. If you look it up on Amazon it tells me the book is 147 pages. Now I know I could probably read this in a couple of days.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. incorporate basic word processor keystrokes into sermon editor. you aren't able to hit command arrow right or left to move to front or end

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Could you please label items on the homepage as advertising. It is confusing when you place and advertisement for your products in the middle of the homepage and make them look like study items. It makes one tend to avoid the homepage. thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Read aloud stops at section/chapter endings automatically. In order to restart the feature, I have to close "read aloud" completely and restart it. The same happens when I use the "pause" button: continuing "read aloud" by pressing the "play" button does not work any more - the read aloud buttons are dead once it has stopped for whatever reasons. Only a closing and restarting of the read aloud feature can make the speaker read aloud again. This is cumbersome and certainly not intended and it used to be different in earlier versions of logos. Somehow updates supposedly have created a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow a reference range to be specified for a resource that would limit when a resource will be displayed in the Multiview panel. For example, lets say we have Bible A with Apocrypha as the main resource, and add the following Multiview resources:

Bible B without Apocrypha: include for any passage that it contains.
    Bible C with Apocrypha: include only for Apocrypha references

Thus, the resultant Multiview panel would always display 2 and only 2 columns:

Bibles A&B for non-Apocrypha
    Bibles A&C for the Apocrypha

(Posted on behalf of Pete De Bonte)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Allowing users to customize their own keyboard shortcuts and layouts to match their needs. The arrow functionality should be adaptable and the resources shouldn't change blindly (in a resource, accidentally hit the left arrow, get a random resource that has nothing to do with the first resource).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Revelation of prayer and praying in the WILL of GOD is the OFFICE of the Holy Spirit hidden in every jot and or title in the BIBLE. Holy Spirit can see revealed SOLUTION via any verse in the Bible for ways, truth and life to carry the AUDIENCE'S HEART ALONG IN A BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER SESSION. Holy Spirit filled and baptised Minister is a required TOOL in this idea. Carrying the AUDIENCE to filling level in the SPIRIT is guaranteed. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. For Institutes of Elenctic Theology, when doing a search, please not only reference topic, question, paragraph but page number as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I am an Arabic native speaker, I need an English- Arabic dictionary to help me understand what I read in Logos.

There are a big christian Arabic community could buy Logos if the software helps them understand the difficult words in the books.

It will be perfect if you could add a tool lick "Lingos" .. its a free tool that help the reader to translate what he read form any lang. to another one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Expand the capabilities of the "read aloud" funciton.

• More speed controls (sliding scale)

• Create ability to browse the text that is being read without the narrator jumping to the passage you are looking at, on screen. (e.g., I want re-read a passage but I do not want the narration to start from there; I want it to resume where it stopped).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I am requesting that logos add a feature to saved layouts. When I open my saved layouts i.e. topic study, sermon layout, note study layout; I would like a new note or new sermon document to generate automatically to my custom saved layouts so that the old or previous document does not need to be closed and a new one generated manually. I would like to also see a more robust document module (notes, sermons) that would emulate a word processor. These features will gives us pastors and teachers more flexibility and creativity in our sermons, bible studies, and note…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. For example, in the setting of a public library or a university, the institution could subscribe to Logos for a set time period (perhaps yearly), and all those affiliated with the institution (library patrons, students, etc.) would have free access to the program so long as the parent institution subscribes to the service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. If you search for a Hebrew word in the BHS/WIVU but neglect to add diacritics, Logos will not be able to find the word. I was very surprised that Logos is unable to do what virtually any online concordance can do - separate the main text - the 22 graphemes of the Hebrew alphabet - from secondary graphemes - vowels and shin/sin markers. I am very disappointed with Logos' failure in such a basic feature and I hope the developers will rectify this problem very soon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. On the desktop app, with multiple family members reading the Bible on parallel plans, there is no distinction in the headers inserted into the text for start and stop. The mobile app already has this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Dev Oct 23 Job God is ending at Job 24:23 which cuts off 1/2 way though linked questions from God.

Ending at 24:25 would make sense

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Hello, I have been using Logos for several years now and one thing that would be very helpful is how citations are provided. Typically, I go to the top, right corner of the page and click on the "resources" icon. Then I can choose from any of the most common citation formats (SBL, MLA, Chicago...). However, there is no link for BOTH a bibliography AND a citation.

Usually, a citation in a bibliography format is provided, which is helpful, but for those of us who need to cite where we are quoting from, it would be helpful to have a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →