Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. An "Acquired" field in the Library would allow quicker identification of recently added resources and help with Prioritizing the Library

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Place an option on the tab or pain of the bible that is currently active that would allow one to search to bring up the one I would like to change that window to. For example, I'm looking at kjv and I want to use the Holman's bible. Rather than using the drop down menu allow for a search window, like the library, to bring up Holman's bible. This would be a much faster way to change the window/bible version, without having to open up a whole new window by using the library to search and open up that particular…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Text fields in Workflows in Logos 8 do expand a few lines, about 9, but it would be wonderful to be able to increase the size of the field beyond this, similar to what we see on some web forms. I find that I'm using these text fields for more than a couple of lines.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I used Arial 12 for my font size in Logos 7. Now in Logos 8 it is set on Arial 11 with no way to change the font size. Any new note is in Arial 11 and any additions to my existing notes is made in Arial 11. I have to continually update my entry to Arial 12. This is also a problem when copying and pasting to my document in which I use Arial 12.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. That way you don't have to right click then left click. You can add shortcut keys to highlighter colors. Same would be great for a new note. It would really help me record my ideas as I read scripture and commentaries.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Be make it able to Shift-Click to select a section to print or export. Right now you have to expand each group and click every title, subtitle, section, and subsection, etc. Please fix.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I’m an advocate of logos and push most seminary students in the direction of logos because they will be traveling for work (most likely) and commuting to school. Books are cumbersome and everyone in ministry has had to transport a library at least once in their lives. Being students, (or, lets be honest, in vocational ministry) logos is an investment and buyers remorse generally is not due to dissatisfaction of the product but because they do not know how to use it. Camp logos is to expensive for students looking at a price tag. Most students will opt to “teach…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. In Verbum 7, when clicking on the "Today" feature a drop down calendar appeared so one could view readings at future dates, months or years in the future. Verbum 8 when clicking on the "Today" feature you only see today's readings. The up/down arrow moves one forward only a day at a time. Imagine you want to view next month's readings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Me gustaría mejorar el atlas focalizado. Poder ubicar en el mapa más de un sitio de manera simultanea para que uno pueda apreciar las distancia entre éstas. Adicionalmente, sería ideal poder ver las fronteras y nombres de las regiones. Que los marcadores sean claros y se aprecien en el mapa como cuando uno consulta en un GPS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. PROBLEM - I am learning Greek, but I have to wait for an eternity until I am able to actually READ anything in the Bible

SOLUTION - LOGOS GREEK / HEBREW / LATIN LANGUAGE TUTOR BIBLE or the GHLLTB (It's Title I am open to change).

This allows INSTANTANEOUS satisfaction when reading ANY foreign language.

HOW WOULD IT WORK?
    It works LIKE a Greek interlinear Bible, but with much less cheating involved.

First, you open the GHLLTB in LOGOS. You notice that this is an English Version of the Bible.
    THEN, select from a word bank (or concordance) the Greek…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Please RETURN to LOGOS 8 the button that allowed users to easily switch between preferred Bibles like in LOGOS 7. I work in Spanish and English and need to switch preferred Bibles daily. Had I known you have taken away this feature I NEVER would have upgraded.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please allow us to save our work in the guides

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I own 2 bibles in the Google Play Books App. I can add them to my android and get them w a touch of a button but I can't add them to your app without buying them. I wont pay for something I already own and can access with the touch of a button. However I would like to be able to put them in your app along with the ones there. Can you add a feature where you can upload your owned digital copies you got in other places? There is no reason to pay for a duplicate text…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to be able to open a note that I have attached to a verse and be able to identify when I created it. At this time I will put the date in the actual note. That is something that I have inconsistently done in the past. To identify when I created the note requires that I open it, open the filter "date created" then type the first five words of the actual note, paste it into the search bar and type enter. That is a lot of effort. It would be wonderful if I was able to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Since Notes permit text formatting, there should be a means of saving text Styles to allow for quick formatting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be great if we could edit the maps for a presentation (e.g. the ability to remove a city or a route).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The "A" takes up too much room and the bright orange could be muted. Sort of distracting. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be good to have a direct link to the Logos store on the home page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →