Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. On the home page, have an active indicator that shows that indexing is occurring.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The ability to export search results formatted as they appear or print them in that format.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WHen using the Copy Bible Verse option it would be nice to change the default to one of my own design

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One might assume that this feature would be included in the yet-to-be-released ability to highlight and take notes. But this is just as valuable. So, maybe we can get "copy" as a feature even before highlighting and notes on the iPhone app.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I suspect this is one of the most used, brief Bible commentaries available. While I can download hundreds of other lesser used Logos commentaries from my library, I am very disappointed that I cannot download the BKC (or the popular NIV)!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Inside the library there are too many resources to discover what I was reading recently. Some resourced I will never read cover to cover, but some I will. In the mobile app, I have a history tab, which I have used with some success here.

It would be great if in the library view I could right click on the columns and select history, or last opened and then sort on this.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be helpful to be able to generate a reading plan from a passage list.

This would be helpful when there are a number of disconnected passages to be added to a reading plan. Often it is easier to first create the passage list and then to create a reading plan rather than manually typing all of the references into the passage selector.

Currently when I need to do this manually, I have to view the passage list in compact mode, export it to the clipboard, edit the list into a comma-separated list using text editor, and then paste…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Without the ability to print Logs software is FUNDAMENTALLY flawed. Even the most basic software can print. Logos is incredibly capable software with the best programmers!! Logos has taken a POLICY decision to LIMIT how much we can print. WHY? We are not children or thieves that need to be controlled in this way. I do not own any other piece of software where such a childish limit exists. Would you buy a word processor that limits your output? Why have we tolerated this for so long?

We want to be able to print anything that we are working on.…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. (1)by giving definitions of the current classifications as a mouse over comment; (2) by providing the source (or providing bibliographic information for the source; (3) by augmenting the typing by adding the forms from Forms of the Old Testament Literature Series and (4) make it possible for the user to provide additional literary typing schemes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please allow the user to select from different sorting options. Please include
    1. Canon
    2. Created Date
    3. Last Modified Date
    4. User NoteTitle
    5. Color block

From http://community.logos.com/forums/p/13718/105842.aspx#105842

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The note documents in the iPad/iPhone/iPod app should have a link to the resource where the note was originally taken. This should work for attached notes that are attached to selections. From the note there would be a link to the specific selection the note is attached to.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be really neat if I could right click on a passage, then have the option to send the passage to sermon starter guide, and have the sermon starter guide open right up to the passage. It is not that difficult to copy and paste the passage, but I thought it would be a good feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Whenever i open Logos, the first screen you see has so many advertisments telling me of offers, to buy to upgrade.

I did NOT buy logos for your advertisments. If i think i need something new, i would find it myself. I rather you tell me MORE interesting things from what I already have. I rather you show off how I can at one click and access information from the database i have.

I suggest you put ALL your offers into a separate page or at the end of the home page.

And this is only on Logos itself. I…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. In the passage guide we are always asked to click the "more..." button to get the full list of commentaries. I understand this is because there is lots of information that shares the same space. However, in my custom passage guide I only have commentaries and the software still will not show all commentaries without clicking the more button. This would eliminate a mouse click which is ALWAYS a good thing.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to be able to use my sermons I write in word in Logos 5. I cannot find anyway to do this and logos call it a sermon. I can do all kinds of other books and such, but not sermons. The majority of the people who use this program are pastors, teachers, etc. and we cannot write lessons or sermons in it. This is a much needed addition to the program.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Here are three searches which should produce the same results but they don't. The search results in my library are next to each expression.

1. (Arius OR arianism) WITHIN 5 WORDS (writing* OR manuscript* OR literature) - 980 results

2. (Arius WITHIN 5 WORDS (writing* OR manuscript* OR literature)) OR (arianism WITHIN 5 WORDS (writing* OR manuscript* OR literature)) - 698 results

3. (Arius, arianism) WITHIN 5 WORDS (writing, manuscript, literature) - 114 results.

This gives me real pause about the effectiveness of any search in Logos 6. I'm not sure which search expression gives the correct results.

If Logos is…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)