Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I am an associate professor of theological studies at Genesis University. I use Logos for class preparation and I also used Logos for the past 6 years of my seminary studies. I am also an ordained minister, I hold a free community bible study in my city which is the only bible study held publicly in Aventura, Florida. The people who attend my bible study are not students of academia. They are people who want to know how to apply the bible to their ever day lives and their ever day struggles. For this reason, Logos should have at least…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It is laborious to have to copy, paste into Word, copy again, paste into Zotero when making notes. It would be much simpler to be able to highlight text and have an option to "Copy to Zotero Note". Better would be to have an icon on the top bar to simply click in order to copy into Zotero once the text has been highlighted. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Make a function so that while studying in Logos users are able to copy MULTIPLE passages from different Bible chapters to a "clipboard." Then the user is able to go to Word and copy ALL OF THE TEXTS INTO WORD AT ONE TIME. It is presently highly frustrating to copy A verse/passage... go to Word... paste it... go BACK to Logos... copy a second passage... go BACK to Word... paste it... go BACK to Logos again and repeat the SAME PROCESS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. It would be tremendously helpful to copy MULTIPLE Bible texts in Logos and then…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. While you can print an interlinear page from an original language bible, you are unable to copy it into word. This limits users from manipulating the passage as freely.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. In Logos 7, when I added lexical work in a note, the note transferred automatically to all uses of the word. In Logos 8, I have to manually copy this work to each reference. very frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. The video playback within the logos application is very frustrating. The full screen button is not responsive most of the time; the play button does not always respond; the slider bar is very hard to get to move forward or backward in the video. That said, a 10 second rewind or fast forward would alleviate a lot of frustration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Many authors in academia use Kindle locations for citations these days. It would be good to have a similar location system in Logos, especially for the many resources that don't have page numbers.

(The icing would be a location system that's compatible with Kindle, i.e. have the same location for the same passage.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I have often noticed that the "links" for illustrious rarely contains the main words in the given passage. Often the suggestions are remotely related to the passage, or are, at best, tertiary in their relationship to the passage. Repeated words or emphasized words, ironically are either completely ignored, or, at best are severely minimized.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Is there a way you can give the option to turn off the automatic notes when you highlight or underline? I have tons of useless notes that I really don't want or need. When I go to my notes section I have all kinds of unnamed notes everywhere. If I delete the note, the software will delete my highlight and/or underline. I have started using another program because of this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. You need to be able to see your Logos screen via HDMI cord. This would be neat during question and answer time.
    Jim Julian jimjodyjulian@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi

I would love it if, in Sermon Editor, when you highlighted text it told you the word count like in Microsoft Word. I know you have a cumulative word count in the top right corner but the feature I'm suggesting would be a great improvement.

Thanks

Adam

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Is it possible to search for verses that contain every letter of the Hebrew or Greek alphabet?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. It's all in the title. Make bundles collections or have a separate category. Putting them in a series would work also. Something, anything to be able to see what I have at a glance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I have Logos 8 on 2 desktops at home, and one at work. When I have created personal books, they show up in my list on other devices, but they will not open, saying I don't have a license to view it. When I click on "edit" for that book, it shows the .docx files that were used to make the book linked to the specific folder they were drawn from. Is there a way to not make the Personal Books dependent on a specific file source on a specific computer so that it can be viewable on multiple installations?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Bei der Inline-Suche werden die Suchergebnisse leicht gelb markiert. Bei der Darstellung fallen sie kaum auf. Eine kräftigere Farbe wie blau oder grün wäre besser erkennbar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow us to filter our books based on the index in the library. If we know the books indexed by Bible and those that are not it will aid us in our tags and collections.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Hey Software Masterminds, I think it would be great if the Logos software had a feature or option where on would be able to change the highlighting shade for corresponding words or the interlinear.

For example, 1) when I drag my cursor over a word in the bible text, all of the same words in the passage are highlighted so I can see how often the same word, e.g. Lord, appears in the passage. 2) Also, when I click on a word in my ESV bible, the corresponding column in the interlinear pane at the bottom of the page is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. It is often a nuisance to find the link to document management, the wiki, Faithlife, UserVoice, Topics, LogosPro, forums ... and the other various Faithlife links one uses beside or within Logos. Please create a submenu on the shortcut bar that includes all the sites Logos wants us to use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →