I suggest you ...

Import/Export notes to/from Evernote.

It would be nice if Logos (both PC and iPad/iPhone/iPod versions) could import/export notes to/from Evernote. If possible the format should be compatible with OliveTree's BibleReader so the notes can be portable between applications.

1,131 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Linden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tony Fagler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have used Evernote for over the last year, and have been slowly transitioning my studying from Olivetree to Logos this is one of the big sticklers for me.

• kclapp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would actually use the notes feature if it had this integration. As it is 100% of my studying is not (and probably never will be) completely contained to Logos, Evernote integration would allow me to bridge between my different study methods and Logos more effectively - and would probably end up in me using Logos even more, especially if the integration was fully compatible with the search and indexing features in Logos.

• mikehenrysr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. My single greatest frustration with Logos is the incomplete notes feature.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use evernote extensively on my android phone, ipad2 and laptop and enjoy logos bible app on iPad and laptop...I am anxiously waiting for logos android so it is obvious why the integration between evernote and logos on all three would just be awesome...please help me recover my notebooks and scratchpads andnintegrate them all into evernote....Andrew

• Camille Josey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Evernote has become my primary note taking platform. An integration between logos/Evernote/iPad would be extremely helpful!!!

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Olive Tree on iPhone and iPad and Logos on my Mac Book Pro so to use the same notes through Evernote would be AWESOME!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base