Let change offline storage location (D:\ instead of C:\) for logos offline data
I suggest to give user, when running logos installer, the option to create/select a folder on HDD where to store offline data (just like GoogleDrive, OneDrive, ...). if existing data is already there and up to date:
- No download will be required
- Sync process will be fast
- Internet connection bandwith will not be uselessly overload
- People with limited data amount per month will enjoy it !
- If you locate your local folder somewhere on D:\, data will remain even if you format C:\ to reinstal a fresh Windows (which is often required, everyone knows it :-( )
Additionnal suggestion is to locate executable at C:\Programs, because current storage location at C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Logos\Logos.exe seems very weird compared to most other windows programs!
Thanks ! Vote for it and you will loss less time next time you reinstal your PC!
When Logos is first installed, you can change the installation path by choosing a Custom Installation. (Once the program is installed, the location cannot be changed.)