Upgrade prayer lists to support more types of prayers, improve performance, reference Scripture
I would like to see the prayer list function improved and expanded as follows:
1. improve performance especially for long lists of prayers
2. allow references to Scripture which would automatically link
3. facilitate access on mobile devices
4. facilitate sharing of prayer lists - especially for fixed prayer books (examples: Missio Deo, Liturgy of the Hours, A Sip of Scripture)
5. Allow resizing of the editor/display pane
6. Allow the addition of material in the answer section without treating the prayer as completed (current method makes it look as if all prayer is intercessory or petitionary - ugh)
7. Allow the specification of time as well as date e.g. morning prayers, evening prayers ...
The intent of these changes is support most forms of prayer even though that may intersect the territory of some devotionals. In supporting some forms of set prayer, this may involve the creation of another type of resource - think of the weekly prayers on behalf of the world out of the World Council of Churches or A Sip of Scripture out of Third Way (Mennonite)
D W commented
I would add that on mobile, one can see what prayers are unprayed for. On the desktop and web app, when you have "prayed" that, it gets moved to the bottom so you can see everything you haven't prayed for yet. On Mobile, however, it stays unchanged, unless you tap on the menu for each and every prayer.
Cheryl Gay commented
Please expand the prayer text box, Logos - it's way too small!!
MJ Smith commented
8. Display date and time the prayer was entered
Tom Rach commented
2. Allow references to Scripture which would automatically link.