I suggest you ...

Logos 4 Mac Enhancements

Please add full screen button for OS X Lion along with multi-finger gesturing for Magic Mouse, Magic TrackPad, and MacBook track pads on all supported Mac OS X versions.

477 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

65 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

full screen in lion. also - in windows, you can click a note box (in the bible text) and the note file scrolls to that very note. it'd be nice if that worked in the mac version too.

• Lawrence Bryant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this, I use a 13" MBP and the ability to go full screen in Lion is so useful. Please Logos, add Full screen and Track Pad gestures asap.x

• SMANESS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add full screen button for OS X Lion aling with multi-finger gesturing for Magic Mouse, Magic TrackPad, and Macbook track pads on all supported Mac OS X versions. Thank You

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add full screen button for OS X Lion along with multi-finger gesturing for Magic Mouse, Magic TrackPad, and MacBook track pads on all supported Mac OS X versions

• LM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love to see support for the full screen and multi-touch gestures

• zac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include an update for full screen in OSX Lion for us people using smaller laptop screens! Gestures would be nice, too, but full screen is where it's at!

• Dave Hairs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please - this would make Logos feel so much more 'native' for Mac. Thank you.

• Rus Howard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Please add full screen button for OS X Lion along with multi-finger gesturing for Magic Mouse, Magic TrackPad, and MacBook track pads on all supported Mac OS X versions."

• Nathan Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I could pick one or the other to have ASAP, it'd be Full Screen since I love Full Screen in OS X Lion. Once that's in though, I'd love to have gestures. It'd be REALLY fun!

• Matt Robertson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely add gesture support and Full screen. Without it, Logos will soon start to look more like a Mac version of a Windows program. And as Windows is slowly adapting such technologies, Logos will soon look archaic in comparison.

Feedback and Knowledge Base