I suggest you ...

Night Mode for PC/Mac

While I frequently use "Night Mode" to read on my ipad, I find that there are times that it would be immensely useful to have the same ability on a PC/Mac.

Perhaps, in the "Resource Panel Background Settings" area you could add the ability to select a black background with white text when reading at night.

Another route would be to make a simple button on the menu bar for "Night Mode".

401 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Steve Gaffney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the introduction of dark mode on the latest version of Mac OS, apps which don't offer a dark/night mode seem really incongruous. Inverting colours won't cut it

• Joshua Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that Logos for PC/Mac needs the same dark mode feature that is available for the iOS and Android apps. Inverting the colors or applying a high contrast theme is not a great solution as it really destroys the UI and other things I have open on multiple monitors.

• Steven Yearian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very much needed. Currently, while using the darkest setting, my eyes hurt and I'm developing a headache after about 15-20 minutes of using Logos.

Inverting the colors on the computer is not a good solution to this issue. It makes everything, including Logos, look like crap. It is especially detrimental when viewing images. Making users have to constantly switch color inversion on and off makes for a very poor user experience.

• Greg Quintero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made the same request a while back. Please implement. I'm 39 years old have had eye problems my whole life. I really want to be able to use the tools for studying in pc program. Instead I'm stuck on the iPad trying to type notes. With retinal and cataract issues the black background makes a Hugh difference.

• Andrew Zoll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know this was requested three years ago, but please please please please please consider it!

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base